Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lookism.net moderator used to be incel.

SunnyBunny

SunnyBunny

Banned
-
Ive always suffered from low self esteem since popular guys said I was ugly when I was 13, Im 22 today and feel insecure with girls cause of it, always occupying my mind. Give me a honest answer please.

do you honestly think I am sexually unattractive or/and repulsive? Thinking of plastic surgery maybe, after saving some money ..

link to thread from 2013
http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/78613-am-sexually-unattractive-honest.html

Just fucking lol.

attachment.php

attachment.php

He slays now but for some reason is still posting years later. Inceldom claims many victims.

He doesn't look that Incel.

Some Normies can lookmax their way into becoming Chads.

That's realrob right? Anyone got current pics of him? He's a gymcel now

Probably someone who was trolling him back in the PUAH8 days. He was never incel, he got laid at like 13 or some shit.

I didn't know Vince from Shamwow was still kicking around.

That was adolf hipster who posted pics on him years ago spreading it all over the internet to troll him. Rob lost virginity at 13, lol at thinking a dude with that bone structure is incel, if so u havent understood nothing about looks law.

I remember when he got access to drugs a year or so ago, every Monday he would post a field report about him hitting the club and fucking a bitch on mdma or something

Why the hell does someone like him waste his time on communities like this. Being a moderator of lookism jfl

he looks normie but not gl. can get 4+ and maybe a 7 if lucky

he looks normie but not gl. can get 4+ and maybe a 7 if lucky

You seen his facebook page? 80+ likes on all statuses and pictures, girls everywhere. He is back in university now, 40 lays this year he says. And he claims this disproves looks theory.

You seen his facebook page? 80+ likes on all statuses and pictures, girls everywhere. He is back in university now, 40 lays this year he says. And he claims this disproves looks theory.
How that disproves looks theory??? i said he is normie looking but not gl. and the facebook thing is just status, i have normie friends get tons of likes and comments but never slay shit.

He claims he dont get girls cause of looks but personality, he talks so much shit.

>thinking cuckism is anything but TRP larpers, retarded bluepillers and nu-incels

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back