Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lookism (Must read comic)

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
A comic called lookism. It's so fucking blackpilled. Every blackpiller should read it. They is even a movie version of it I think. It's about a Chinese midget trucel who is treated like a skid mark in a public toilet. Then one day he wakes up in a kpop star Chang body and moves school. And at night,he is his truecel self. And during the day he is his chad kpop star body. He even gains fighting abilities. Must read for all blackpillers. And his entire life changes. It's so much fun. Promise

It becomes street fighter and he is always in the chang body.

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

That just reminded of me of that one show where this fat Asian chick loses a shit ton of weight and becomes the prettiest girl and take revenge on her bullies

i thought lookism was korean

Cringe
Basically a ripoff of Korean Change Guy:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That just reminded of me of that one show where this fat Asian chick loses a shit ton of weight and becomes the prettiest girl and take revenge on her bullies
She fucks her bullies and gives them blowjobs?

It becomes street fighter and he is always in the chang body.
That's right, it's only high iq in the beginning, eventually the writer runs out of intelligent things to say and turns it into the Korean version of a yakuza manga

It would've been based if he used that body to become a dictator and end the world via founder and roasting