Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism members doxx and expose ewhore [GTFIH]

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
There was an ewhore who used to post on lookism quite frequently, she was like 15 or some shit and used to sell her nudes online, even had a private snapchat where shed send nudes pictures of herself
A poster on there found out where she lived by talking to her for a bit, and sent all of what she did to her school - and apparently exposed her to her IRL friends as well
Fucking crazy jfl, apparently this girl was well known online too
Picture of her:

Last edited:
yeah it was aayashiro i know him. pretty brutal.

Perhaps she shouldn’t be a whore.

Lookism? I thought that shit was dead, gives me 2014 vibes

based lookism.net bros

Based for a site full of bragging retards.

R.I.P lookism.net lol, I know her I was constantly roasting her.

Can't even connect to the domain. Did it get ((shutdown)).

Now imagine if she lived a quiet life and found one man to settle down with instead of whoring herself out online.

She caused her own undoing and has only herself to blame.

I hope The_Coordinate realizes the failure he was. he completely killed the forum due to own incompetence and for being unsympathetic.

Now imagine if she lived a quiet life and found one man to settle down with instead of whoring herself out online.

hahaahahahah i talked with the nigga that did the exposing and people irl are confronting her about it from his instigation
I hope The_Coordinate realizes the failure he was. he completely killed the forum due to own incompetence and for being unsympathetic.
cuckordinate is a complete and utter incompetent fuck who made te forum shit
but im fairly certain lookism is down cuz of this

hahaahahahah i talked with the nigga that did the exposing and people irl are confronting her about it from his instigation

cuckordinate is a complete and utter incompetent fuck who made te forum shit
but im fairly certain lookism is down cuz of this
It's funny how retarded that is.

Whore posts pictures online of her own accord

Whore gets her identity found out and her peers contacted.

The forum gets shut down?

Why is the forum suffering the consequences for a whore who willingly put herself online?

Is Lookism down forever? :(

When did this happen?

Anyone got an archive or screen cap of the thread? Might be fun to read.

depending on what happens it could end up with legal action. If she kills herself, would be hard to make an argument though since that is a male only site that she invited herself into and no one blackmailed her for nudes.

15 ? WTF? Attention is a fuck@ng drug for foids.

15 in a hello kitty themed bedroom
The world really needed to end in the early 2000’s
:feelsugh:

I wouldn't mind that tbh. I could've been a good negan too.:feelsjuice:

Wtf, this is the same girl that posted her selfies on /soc/ on 4chan in late June to August. It was only a matter of time before this happened, she told so many people that she was underage and people warned her to stop, but she didn't listen.

good ridance to that normalfag infested shithole.

When did this happen?
it happened around a month ago, id say
good ridance to that normalfag infested shithole.
lol
Wtf, this is the same girl that posted her selfies on /soc/ on 4chan in late June to August. It was only a matter of time before this happened, she told so many people that she was underage and people warned her to stop, but she didn't listen.
guess the inevitable happened
lol

Exactly, I have no sympathy for any woman ; if they want safety, they can stay in their lane.

based all whores deserve doxxing :feelsmage:

Shockingly based thing for lookism users to do. Congrats to them.

Fuck yeah. Every ewhore deserves to be doxxed like this

I remember when Lookism was a forum mainly for incels, until the normies invaded.

On Lookism.net are real wild incels OG.

she's just an attention whoring little slut.

Why she (and many other women) has this kind of childish things in her room? Do they do this to look more innocent and overshadow their promiscuity?

Why she (and many other women) has this kind of childish things in her room? Do they do this to look more innocent and overshadow their promiscuity?

It's a reflection of their permanent girlish persona i.e childish. they're also very materialistic so they collect and amount those things as the more quantity the better.

They are rewarded for being permanent children and soyciety will cater to them & their needs.
If you're a ugly "manchild" with autistic tendencies you can rope and they won't care, they'll only find the body months later because neighbors complained about the smell of your decomposing carcass.

Last edited:
the critique of female regarding male minimalism is the subtly mirroring of what I said.

They are rewarded for being permanent children and soyciety will cater to them & their needs.
If you're a ugly "manchild" with autistic tendencies you can rope and they won't care, they'll only find the body months later because neighbors complained about smell.
Makes sense.

When women act in a cute way, they are awarded (attention, money and so on)

Which guy
This guy's probably the most based i've ever known by far.
Makes sense.

When women act in a cute way, they are awarded (attention, money and so on)
When they hide their whorishness, lol
Glad this foid got what was coming to her
she's just an attention whoring little slut.
Jfl where u guys know her from?
based all whores deserve doxxing :feelsmage:
Incels stay winning, what can I say