Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism is such a garbage site

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Not only is the site pure suicide fuel for incels
Can't even post an argument without being attacked by racist far right nutters and their pseudo-scientific negro IQ studies. 
PSL 7.5 chads wasting their time in the basement complaining they 'have it hard because they arent 8+' trying to 'looksmax'. 
The garbage eye cancer red theme, the corrupt mods, the GIF spamming. And it's fucking slow as shit.
No wonder they keep lurking and making account's here.

Yeah that site went to absolute shit.
Imo even at conception it was already normie tier.

St.Tropez said:
It's where you belong. you're bluepilled af

_incelinside said:
Not only is the site pure suicide fuel for incels
Can't even post an argument without being attacked by racist far right nutters and their pseudo-scientific negro IQ studies. 
PSL 7.5 chads wasting their time in the basement complaining they 'have it hard because they arent 8+' trying to 'looksmax'. 
The garbage eye cancer red theme, the corrupt mods, the GIF spamming. And it's fucking slow as shit.
No wonder they keep lurking and making account's here.

You are black and a virgin?

TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
I am.banned from foreveralone due to being too blackpilled. I can show proof.

St.Tropez said:
TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
You get banned from foreveralone just for saying men have it harder. proves nothing. you literally white knighted for women in my post about how nothing compares to the hardships of being incel. you've had 16 gfs. fuck off

Bigbird said:
You are black and a virgin?

Why the fuck else would I be posting here. I'm short, skinny and too high inhib/autistic to run 'thug game' which is the biggest cope ever for blackcels

_incelinside said:
Why the fuck else would I be posting here. I'm short, skinny and too high inhib/autistic to run thug game or whatever

I knew a 5'2 black guy that was ugly and had 50 confirmed lays by the end of HS. Literally thought blacks had some inner charisma that we can't talk about due to political correctness. Do you post on the coli?

St.Tropez said:

Jfl@ being 'too blackpilled' for reddit

I got banned for saying some girls dont really like playing vidya they just do it for the attention

Bigbird said:
I knew a 5'2 black guy that was ugly and had 50 confirmed lays by the end of HS. Literally thought blacks had some inner charisma that we can't talk about due to political correctness. Do you post on the coli?

Well the only 'charisma' I have is posting funny gifs to incels.is. The Guy you are talking about probably had a big cock lived in an area where BBC's were glorified which gave him status halo. He would do shit in real life or college setting.
The coli is normie cancer

_incelinside said:
Well the only 'charisma' I have is posting funny gifs to incels.is. The Guy you are talking about probably had a big cock lived in an area where BBC's were glorified which gave him status halo. He would do shit in real life or college setting.
The coli is normie cancer

The HS was probably 20% black. He was fucking white girls mostly,he had a normal cock from what I heard like 5.5 inches. He had a super ugly face,like his head was too big for his body. Honestly no offence,but I feel like white girls are alot more lenient with black looks compared to white looks. Also white girls have lower expectations from black men than from white men. The only situation I can see you struggling is if you live in an area that is predominantly black. Black communities are ruthless to anything they perceive as weakness.

64cel said:
The admins ruined it

People complain about moderation but it's necessary to stop the place from becoming a hellhole

_incelinside said:
People complain about moderation but it's necessary to stop the place from becoming a hellhole

Dude you need to forget what incels say about whites. Honestly most whites secretly hate minorities but you would too if you were white lol. You just need to get yourself a white female and u will come out of this one.

Bigbird said:
Dude you need to forget what incels say about whites. Honestly most whites secretly hate minorities but you would too if you were white lol. You just need to get yourself a white female and u will come out of this one.

this isn't true you fucking retard

heroinfather said:
this isn't true you fucking retard

Calm down liberal,I am talking about subconscious hate. That's why you are acting defensive.

I'm 90% sure lookism is full of extremely picky gay men.

Bigbird said:
Calm down liberal,I am talking about subconscious hate. That's why you are acting defensive.

you're cringe, stop trying to see every person as the same as you are, freak

VST said:
I'm 90% sure lookism is full of extremely picky gay men.

lol it's the same thing as this except that this actually has moderators. Lookism was toxic as fuck.Literally the whole site was filled with bullies at one point. I stopped keeping track around 2015-2016 ish though. I miss PUAhate

heroinfather said:
you're cringe, stop trying to see every person as the same as you are, freak

I'm not white  :'(

Bigbird said:
lol it's the same thing as this except that this actually has moderators. Lookism was toxic as fuck.Literally the whole site was filled with bullies at one point. I stopped keeping track around 2015-2016 ish though. I miss PUAhate

so you're an ethnic that thinks all whites hate colored people? Victim mentality at its finest.

heroinfather said:
so you're an ethnic that thinks all whites hate colored people? Victim mentality at its finest.

It's not victim mentality. I honestly believe it is human nature to not want outsiders. Humans are naturally very tribal people. I think alot of whites like yourself don't have conscious racist thoughts,but I know you get scared of black people deep down lol. I think humans feel more comfortable with those of the same race.

I don't know who thought mixing Black Pilled incels with Red Pillers, PUAfags, Chad-worshippers and fakecels was EVER a good idea. Sadly, the consequences even affected this board. SMH.

It is slow as shit because the admin uses the site to coin mine

won't be going back there

6'] The admins ruined it [/quote] You're a mod said:

Lookism was great back in early to mid 2016.

I found it to be alright in terms of content but it was essentially unusable due to how slow it was.

I only go there to check what they say about us and what gambler is up to.

“Racial IQ studies are not science cause I don’t like them”

OP you’re the problem here

I gotta try that site on for size, seems it may be a better fit for me. I need to check their rules; being able to brag and mention my escapades would be dope.

Machiavelli said:

They have no implication on the topic of discussion but sfcels like you manage to sneak them in when losing an argument instead of coming up with rational points.

_incelinside said:
They have no implication on the topic of discussion but sfcels like you manage to sneak them in when losing an argument instead of coming up with rational points.

Get some grills and say "shabarank ay" do some drill rap or the shitty mumble rap on soundcloud.

tenta said:
(7 minutes ago)_incelinside Wrote:

Get some grills and say "shabarank ay" do some drill rap or the shitty mumble rap on soundcloud.
people expect me to live a normal life with a cranio facial deformity lol

u avin a stoke mate?

TheVman said:
You get banned from foreveralone just for saying men have it harder. proves nothing. you literally white knighted for women in my post about how nothing compares to the hardships of being incel. you've had 16 gfs. fuck off

looksmax.net > lookism.net
but its pretty dead
quality of content is better

its still suciidefuel for incels
everything is suicidefuel for us because we're in a minority

_incelinside said:

Your reply has no context nor meaning. Stop using big words and actually type something with some sort of syntax.

Machiavelli said:

While it's true that they have much lower IQ on average, hating blacks is cope unless you actually have been through living hell ghetto high schools like me

This is the school I went to for like 6 months before transferring: [video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tro27Zp_vxQ[/video]

I'm still not even racist. Even though by all accounts I should be.

Machiavelli said:
_incelinside said:
Your reply has no context nor meaning. Stop using big words and actually type something with some sort of syntax.
Yh I think you are the one with a low iq if you couldn't understand what I said

Bigbird said:

We dont. Blacks tend to have lower standards usually and if he got laid 50 times he is better looking than you think he was.

_incelinside said:
Why the fuck else would I be posting here. I'm short, skinny and too high inhib/autistic to run 'thug game' which is the biggest cope ever for blackcels

It's over for niggercels

Templarcel421 said:
It's over for niggercels

tenor.gif

Saleem said:
We dont. Blacks tend to have lower standards usually and if he got laid 50 times he is better looking than you think he was.

No bro. I mean he may have been better looking than the guy in your avi,he just had finesse. He convinced other blacks that he was cool and would use his bigger black friends to intimidate. It was like black Lord Farquaad,was some funny asss shit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back