Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism is NOT our ally

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Lookism is definitely not our ally. They are faggots. Our allies would have been SlutHate if it was still active. Lookism is trash. They allow females on the board for one thing. All the pathetic men go crazy when women post on there. A girl once said her messages were always full, and the box allowed at least 300-500pm's, just lol.

You have these cheek sucking jaw jutting faggots who think by having "hollow cheeks" makes you good looking. It doesn't, and you look fucking stupid. It only works on male models because voila! They're fucking male models. Cheek sucking and autistic staring works for them, because that is their fucking job. It's filled with slightly above average white men and teenagers who pretend to be incel and rot, just because it's an "in" thing to do. Lookism tried too hard to be their counterparts like PuaHate and they failed.

If any forum allows women to post on the site it is trash. It's simple as that.

anincelforlifelol said:
nly works on male models because voila! They're fucking male models. Cheek sucking and autistic staring works for them, because that is their fucking job. It's filled with slightly above average white men

its like slayer central
same thing with looksmax, not a guy under 6/10 ther

anincelforlifelol said:
Lookism is definitely not our ally. They are faggots. Our allies would have been SlutHate if it was still active. Lookism is trash. They allow females on the board for one thing. All the pathetic men go crazy when women post on there. A girl once said her messages were always full, and the box allowed at least 300-500pm's, just lol.

You have these cheek sucking jaw jutting faggots who think by having "hollow cheeks" makes you good looking. It doesn't, and you look fucking stupid. It only works on male models because voila! They're fucking male models. Cheek sucking and autistic staring works for them, because that is their fucking job. It's filled with slightly above average white men and teenagers who pretend to be incel and rot, just because it's an "in" thing to do. Lookism tried too hard to be their counterparts like PuaHate and they failed.

If any forum allows women to post on the site it is trash. It's simple as that.

Mentalcel ^

Wot1994 said:
Mentalcel ^

Lookism trash has been detected. Only r/incels are legitimate incels and true brotherhoods. Fuck off.

Absolutely. Those Red Pilled chads and normies don't belong here. Just look at how they fuck around with us here.

Don't forget their "Squint Game" L O L

I feel like they're only here to argue against our already solidified blackpills. Some, even claim to being feminists.

anincelforlifelol said:
Lookism trash has been detected. Only r/incels are legitimate incels and true brotherhoods. Fuck off.

I was incel. But never mentally ill like a lot of guys here.

Anonymous said:
Don't forget their "Squint Game" L O L

I feel like they're only here to argue against our already solidified blackpills. & Some of them even claim to being feminists. I've also noticed that the majority of the bans here have been on their users. They're just not ready.
tenor.gif

I'm 6+ Chad now. Yay.

Wot1994 said:
I was incel. But never mentally ill like a lot of guys here.

"was"
@avazii

Fuck off, trash.

Wot1994 said:
Called looksmaxing and not being an autist.

Hurrrr because I looked looksmaxed mean everyone can looksmaxed hurrr. You fucking moron. How much do you want to bet that you did your looksmaxing during what? high school? early years of college? Guess what dumb ass...the majority of us here are FUCKED. It's too late. We're all out of fucking college. Good luck trying to find ANY single girl out there after you hit your mid 20s when you're ugly. It's already impossible in college.

It's.
too.
late.

Repeat after me.

It's.
too.
late.

One more time? Yeah!

It's.
too.
late.

Also just a reminder my entire face is fucked. There is no place to start. There's flaws everywhere.

what's the perception on sluthate? i stayed there a bit after puahate got shutdown, but are they still decent compared to lookism?

a few of them have assimilated well. The rest need to be purged

anincelforlifelol said:
Hurrrr because I looked looksmaxed mean everyone can looksmaxed hurrr. You fucking moron. How much do you want to bet that you did your looksmaxing during what? high school? early years of college? Guess what dumb ass...the majority of us here are FUCKED. It's too late. We're all out of fucking college. Good luck trying to find ANY single girl out there after you hit your mid 20s when you're ugly. It's already impossible in college.

It's.
too.
late.

Repeat after me.

It's.
too.
late.

One more time? Yeah!

It's.
too.
late.

Also just a reminder my entire face is fucked. There is no place to start. There's flaws everywhere.

How ugly are you?

Being bitter and hateful isn't helping though is it.

Lookism is literally bodybuilding forums misc section uncensored

TheIncelStaresBack said:
what's the perception on sluthate? i stayed there a bit after puahate got shutdown, but are they still decent compared to lookism?

It is completely dead.

Wot1994 said:
How ugly are you?

Yeah mini Chad, because being non-bitter is somehow going to get me good looking, right? RIGHT? Just lol. Fuck off with your bullshit. Fuck you.

I am a 0/10.

Captvic said:
Lookism is literally bodybuilding forums misc section uncensored
Lookism shits on gymcels more than anyone.

Wot1994 said:
How ugly are you?

Right on dood, all we have to do is spend 100,000 USD & we're looksmaxed

Anonymous said:
Wot1994 said:
How ugly are you?
Right on dood, all we have to do is spend 100,000 USD & we're looksmaxed
I spent $6k. It's not that bad.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheIncelStaresBack said:
It is completely dead.

Wot1994 said:
How ugly are you?
Yeah mini Chad, because being non-bitter is somehow going to get me good looking, right? RIGHT? Just lol. Fuck off with your bullshit. Fuck you.
I am a 0/10.

No, it won't make you better looking. You can looksmax but you'd rather wallow in self pity feeling sorry for yourself.

Wot1994 said:

No, it won't make you better looking. You can looksmax but you'd rather wallow in self pity feeling sorry for yourself.

Yeah man, because going from a 0/10 to a 1/10 is extremely helpful. You are a poisonous poster.

Also just lol at a mod actually being in cahoots with you to not let me post without being approved. What a fucking joke.

Lookism is a bunch of coping losers who THINK they have cracked the code when it comes to women's sexual preferences

incelman said:
Lookism is a bunch of coping losers who THINK they have cracked the code when it comes to women's sexual preferences
1) Be attractive.

Am I wrong?

I feel like a lot of the hatred towards Lookism is because a lot of the members from there are better looking than the ones from r/incels/.

CopingGymcel said:
I feel like a lot of the hatred towards Lookism is because a lot of the members from there are better looking than the ones from r/incels/.

Well...obviously. But it's way more than just that.

That's the first time I've ever been called normie.

Grotesque said:
That's the first time I've ever been called normie.

You're not a normie, but you're pretty damn low inhib.

if you're a midget looksmaxing is just a cope

anincelforlifelol said:
Wot1994 said:
Yeah man, because going from a 0/10 to a 1/10 is extremely helpful. You are a poisonous poster.
Also just lol at a mod actually being in cahoots with you to not let me post without being approved. What a fucking joke.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfWH9T4nPgM[/video]

You just need a Lefort III.

It was okay in the beginning but now it's normie central, lots of ignorance and making fun of genuine incels.

I wish Zyros would finally fuck off and go back to Lookism.

lookism was ok until early or mid 2016, now filled with cancer. however here too many reddit posters stir useless hate or trashtalk this place instead of quality posts. nobody cares if you are the biggest truecel on this site or not you fucking cookie cutters, this isn't a competition. post quality or fuck off