Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lookism is more oppressive than racism and sexism, ugly people of every group are treated like scum. Women want to genocide all sub-8 men.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
It's fucking ridiculous that women spout bullshit like "wage gap" and then it's proven they actually already make more money ROFL while doing the easiest jobs with busy work like sitting at a desk and gossiping all day. Meanwhile, ugly people face actually discrimination such as not being able to find jobs because nobody wants to look at you, everyone calls you a pedophile just because you're ugly, and you'll never know love because women would literally rather gas you in a chamber than have to look at your ugly face once more. Our human rights are being violated because they don't even consider us human. Then they turn around and act like they're the ones that are suffering, while we wageslave or rot in a basement while the government pays us NEETbux as a bribe to not show in our face so society can forget ugly men exist. Ugly women are allowed to breed because soyciety needs more wagecucks to provide for femoids. Just pump out soyboy after soyboy so the government can tax their betabux and forcibly steal our money to provide for women. Women get free housing, free food, universal basic income through welfare that is only available to WOMEN while men starve to death in the gutters. They get all this so they can keep taking turns fucking Chad without having to settle down with a normie. The government has literally brainwashed the world through social media to treat Chads as gods so the corporations can make billions and the global elite can ride around on their billion dollar yachts.

Racism is a result of lookism.
The reason whites are grouped together in the past centuries is because people outside these groups think they all look the same.

Racism and sexism are sub categories of lookism Jfl. But yeah, I agree with what you mean.

Height and looks are much greater predictors of success than race or gender and the earnings gap between short men and tall men is much greater than between men and women. The fact that liberals never talk about this but will moan all day about racism and sexism shows how little they really care about equality. It's purely about power for themselves

Height and looks are much greater predictors of success than race or gender and the earnings gap between short men and tall men is much greater than between men and women. The fact that liberals never talk about this but will moan all day about racism and sexism shows how little they really care about equality. It's purely about power for themselves

Yep race is entirely physical and nothing more. Anything else about race is entirely a social construct. But good luck getting cucked society to admit that fact otherwise they would have to entertain the real reasons for why millions of men are isolated, lonely and depressed and that would of course turn a negative magnifying glass towards women.

Lookism is the biggest issue. Racism and sexism are components of it but normies are too braindead to see it.

Society won't do anything because "mah queens can do no wrong"
full

Racism is a result of lookism.
High IQ. I wonder how so few people notice that obvious fact.

As for OP, women are solipsistic, so they genuinely think them breaking a nail or having to deal with a guy who spread his legs a bit too much on a train is more serious and urgent than things like lifelong inceldom leading males to suicide or false rape allegations destroying the lives of innocent men.

You might want to check this old thread of mine. I changed a lot and don't endorse every single thing I posted here years ago anymore, but this thread had some good insights I still uphold.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back