Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lookism is a status function

nonononono

nonononono

suicidalcel
★★★★
Directly if you have greater status you will look in the mirror and be mirin, you will look more attractive directly as a function of status.

Lookism is a consequence of inhabiting the lowest levels of the social hierarchy. You get to the bottom and inhabit it through misfortune, look in the mirror, and think 'damn i'm ugly', you look in the mirror every day even for hours and it doesn't change and so you think, 'the reason i have low status and all the misfortunes of low status is BECUASE i'm ugly' -------------- but you'd actually be wrong. You look in the mirror while having low status and your brain tells you that your reflection is ugly and other people will see it as ugly, the relevant people in your social circle, your peers, AND THEY WOULD, but they see you as ugly as a consequence of your low status.

I know this because in addition to social status fluctuating normally at normal levels, I have had dramatic levels of social status temporarily and when I looked in the mirror at these times I looked GREAT.

Looks are a CONSEQUENCE of status. Low status - ugly looks. High status - attractive looks. This has been confirmed for me by various sources and my own experiences I used to stare in the mirror for hours every day research surgery and LDAR for months when I was 20 and that's almost a decade ago. I have a decade of thinking on this matter. You see people judge status by various things but mostly it's the sub-communicative sexual orchestrations.

Mark Zuckerberg Smile GIF by GIPHY News