Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism in League of Legends

RopeIsCope

RopeIsCope

Midnight Poster
★★★★
So yesterday i played a game of Udyr with default skin which is really ugly, i tried to carry the game and i did well but in the end we lost and everyone in my team blamed and flamed me

Next i played a game with spirit guard Udyr and i didn't do to well but people still honoured me?!!

Is it possible that peoples primal instincts (lookism) are still existent in things such online games??!!

Most of the characters are hot women with huge tits or ugly villainous monsters. A few characters are Chads but they are all good guys. I haven't played in years though so this may have changed.

Dingus_Incel said:
Most of the characters are hot women with huge tits or ugly villainous monsters. A few characters are Chads but they are all good guys. I haven't played in years though so this may have changed.

Look up the evelyn rework

If how people treat you in online games is THAT important to you, just make an account with "girl" in the username. People will instantly praise you regardless of your performance and give you free stuff (if the game allows it).

you would be surprised how often my hott female character in gtav gets picked up and not shot to death by randoms in cars compared to my male character

Ryo Hazuki said:
If how people treat you in online games is THAT important to you, just make an account with "girl" in the username.  People will instantly praise you regardless of your performance and give you free stuff (if the game allows it).

Lol, naw dude, girls get flamed to shit in videogames online. Atleast in COD and Overwatch. If a girl comes on the mic she gets flamed to death.

Nautica1983 said:
Lol, naw dude, girls get flamed to shit in videogames online. Atleast in COD and Overwatch. If a girl comes on the mic she gets flamed to death.

I don't think I've ever seen this happen.  Usually when a girl gets on mic the guys trip over each other to get her attention. "p-please add me on steam!"  "c-can i sent you a friend request?"

I remember once I was playing a game of TF2 and when a girl got on mic, a couple guys instantly switched to medic and healed her for the whole round.  She had at least TWO medics healing her the entire game and still was at the bottom of the scoreboard.

League of Legends is the most normie game

Play Dota 2 like a real truecel

No lmao.. just no... too much blackpill my dude

No lmao.. just no... too much blackpill my dude
knajjd said:
LoL is DotA for low IQ people
also, Riot is über SJW. i was gifted 50k+ RP by a friend using several stolen credit cards on my main account and didn't even receive a warning for it... then got permanently banned for SWEARING a year later.
Also this.

Nautica1983 said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZAYYbbk0A[/video]

fagotonabike said:
League of Legends is the most normie game
Play Dota 2 like a real truecel
also this

Ryo Hazuki said:
I don't think I've ever seen this happen.  Usually when a girl gets on mic the guys trip over each other to get her attention. "p-please add me on steam!"  "c-can i sent you a friend request?"

I remember once I was playing a game of TF2 and when a girl got on mic, a couple guys instantly switched to medic and healed her for the whole round.  She had at least TWO medics healing her the entire game and still was at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Interesting, i remember someone on the incel subreddit linking to a YouTube vid where a girl gamer was getting roasted for being a girl in overwatch. Video was pretty funny. I think it was called sexism in online games or somethin

just play janna and have a female nick and everyone will instantly honour and add you.. this game is full of cucks