Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism in full force today

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
In my class today, at the end some 6'2 JB slayer is walking out of class and the professor literally goes up to him and starts asking him how he is doing and what his plans are for the future... all the while incels are lined up to ask their retarded questions and the professor is ignoring them.   

JFL

Ok. Maybe he was previous "friends" with the Chad (doesn't surprise me). Not that true friendship exists, though.

This is the content that this sub should have. How looks affect in a retardedly insane way shit that isn't related in the slighest to women or dating.

Zyros said:
This is the content that this sub should have. How looks affect in a retardedly insane way shit that isn't related in the slighest to women or dating.

This isn't lookism tho

iiiTeMpeR said:
This isn't lookism tho

Lookism discrimination in all areas of life is what makes true incels.

Inceldom is about much more than being involuntary celibate.

Zyros said:

Fakecels like you are trying way hard to turn this site into another PSL site. Which is why most Truecels from r/incels never bothered to migrate to this site.

Circlemarveljerk said:
[/size]

Fakecels like you are trying way hard to turn this site into another PSL site. Which is why most Truecels from r/incels never bothered to migrate to this site.

It's because thats what the origin of inceldom and every problem males have in life is and its the thing that should be discussed / shared experienced about.

Not circlejerking about getting forced sex or women-related laws.

It's about validation.

It's about freedom to be what you want to be because of your looks.

Zyros said:

I agree, it's the most infuriating when it affects literally every possible aspect of your life. Plastic surgery should be legally mandated and free for all males <4 PSL, everything else is a cope.