Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lookism has guys with 20+ lays and one guy with 2 CHILDREN. We have guys with 74 Tinder matches

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The whole incel community is a joke for the mostpart. It's a community where being a loser makes you a winner so that's why so many losers join, not because they're incel but because their loserdom isn't seen as a negative. While in other cmts it's a race to the top, in this cmty, it's a race to the bottom.

BTW the guy on Lookism who has TWO CHILDREN sometimes posts here. One of the guys with 20+ lays used to post here, I think you know who he/she/xhe is.

I know I sound butthurt but I want to talk with actual incels, not guys who are too socially anxious to meet up and fuck their Tinder matches.

name and shame 'em

True incels are very rare

Tinder matches mean nothing for mentalcels. There are people here with concentrated autism (like myself) that will get rejected instantly once they actually meet. The community here is not a joke.

If the thing about the kids is true, that is bullshit though.

Who is the guy with 2 children? I doubt he frequently posts.

Imagine being so insane that you post in incel forums when you have had sex more than 20 times and have two children to care of

These people are fucking strange to say the very least

I sometimes feel like im the only real incel here and everyone else is just meming. Just go to the ratings megathread. It’s normie central.

I sometimes feel like im the only real incel here and everyone else is just meming. Just go to the ratings megathread. It’s normie central.
Mentalcels are more likely to post there if they are low-inhib. Truly ugly people would never post.

I don't even have tinder matches, yet try to blue pill the fuck out of me saying I should do it again. Which is utterly impossible to do, because females treat chads way better.

you can't handle the truth

the less you know, the better it's for ur mental health
:feelswow: You were serious? How does the trans have 2 kids? He doesn't act like the type to be able to adequately take care of himself, never mind 2 children.

who the fuck got 74 matches? i never even got 1 on tinder wtf.

also yes we have a lot of fakecels/autists/incels who have never even asked a girl out here.

how can you call yourself incel if youve never even tried?

:feelswow: You were serious? How does the trans have 2 kids? He doesn't act like the type to be able to adequately take care of himself, never mind 2 children.
Girls would rather a faggot in a dress be the father of their children than us.

I get a few matches but they always flake, when using my real account.

Kinda, the have alot of mentalcels though.
they mog me tbh. they actually go out and slay tinder pussy while i pussy out with my tinder matches. that whole forum is fucking larp

74 matches in 2 days by the way
it's @Nerdic99
do you think you would slay if our bodies changed but personality's stayed the same? same country everything no nerdic in a 99% asian country game

Call these retards out and expose them. These fakecels need to get off.

do you think you would slay if our bodies changed but personality's stayed the same? same country everything no nerdic in a 99% asian country game
Yes, I think we could.

Just put them on ignore and move on. The fucking psychopaths feed on our torment to boost their ego

>do you think you would slay if our bodies changed but personality's stayed the same?

LMAO, if Faceandlms described you accurately (74 matches in 2 days confirms he did), even with half of your looks I would slay LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

You don't even need to run JBW game, you are GL. JBW game is white incel's way out.
JFL 74 matches. Fuck off dude. Even the best looking of mentalcels might get 5 or 10.

>do you think you would slay if our bodies changed but personality's stayed the same?

LMAO, if Faceandlms described you accurately (74 matches in 2 days confirms he did), even with half of your looks I would slay LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

You don't even need to run JBW game, you are GL. JBW game is white incel's way out.
i literally live in a 100% white area. i agree about etniks being incel in this type of area but bbccels are the biggest fakecels tbh. atleast 20% of hot blonde girls want to be blacked or have some fucked up fantasy.

legit being a 5/10 bbc is better than being a 7/10 chadlite in a WHITE country

it’s an insult to have them post along side us while we can’t do anything about it.

the two children guy is Vitriol, I don't know what his username here is.

St.Tropez is the tranny and I think it's strange that he was tolerated so long.

who the fuck got 74 matches lmao

IN A SINGLE DAY?!?!??!

please acidface this fuck, thanks. what the fuck are you doing on an incel forum with 74 matches on tinder in a single day? JFL.

he's finally banned thank god. My cortisol levels were through the roof when reading his posts

BTW I got 0 matches on tinder so I am a confirmed truecel.

who the fuck got 74 matches lmao

IN A SINGLE DAY?!?!??!

please acidface this fuck, thanks. what the fuck are you doing on an incel forum with 74 matches on tinder in a single day? JFL.

If I recall youre a solid 7 as well JFL. The only reason Im giving you a pass is because youre a virgin and the same age as me but Im keeping my eye on you

View attachment 12355View attachment 12356
itsover is UGLIER than you, he has the frame of a 11 year old girl, he is a 5'6'' manlet
you mog him in every way imaginable
and yet....wait for it

View attachment 12357

he slays a new asian foid off tinder every day.

AND YOU STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME ?

kek, I don't post here anymore because of JBW.

That being said, I can't believe one guy here had two kids and had more posts than me. I can barely find time to posts here after work-celing and living in my parents house.

View attachment 12355View attachment 12356
itsover is UGLIER than you, he has the frame of a 11 year old girl, he is a 5'6'' manlet
you mog him in every way imaginable
and yet....wait for it

View attachment 12357

he slays a new asian foid off tinder every day.

AND YOU STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME ?
How the fuck does he do that? I don't buy JBW; I'm white and think I mog this guy, but obviously am very for from slaying.

by taking action and trying instead of running hyperbole "kill the stacey" memes.
really makes you think, doesnt it ?
Yeah, sure, he just took a shower, got a haircut, and took action and tried. Sorry, still not buying it. Either it's just fake or he is very high status due to money or ungodly social skills or something.

all these fakes should be slaughtered fast or slow doesnt matter

hahahah

he is an unemployed neet from UK, who is on neetbux. literally has no other income.
And this tindering is done in the UK, not during his vacation in Vietnam or something?

The whole incel community is a joke for the mostpart. It's a community where being a loser makes you a winner so that's why so many losers join, not because they're incel but because their loserdom isn't seen as a negative. While in other cmts it's a race to the top, in this cmty, it's a race to the bottom.
It's kinda like imageboards' "/b/"s , "/r9k"s and other specific fail-related boards. On one Brazilian imageboard we even have a "/falho/" (failure).

But without so much bullying which is cool.

BTW the guy on Lookism who has TWO CHILDREN sometimes posts here. One of the guys with 20+ lays used to post here, I think you know who he/she/xhe is.

I know I sound butthurt but I want to talk with actual incels, not guys who are too socially anxious to meet up and fuck their Tinder matches.
I've notice a lot of good-looking volcels post here for validation. I guess it feels good to be way above everyone in looks, which is not that hard in a place like this.

If you're talking about Mr. Gilbert that guy still belongs online, even if he has kids or not. He's nuts as fuck. Autism maxed. Very entertaining poster too.

Yeah lookism is Chad central. That's why I don't hang out there. This place is the best by far.

Last edited:
There needs to be a fakecel purge.

i can't even try tinder, you need a facebook account to sign up