Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lookism anime

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

Finally an anime on jewflix i can relate too

Koreans are getting blackpilled AF

I read the webtoon, the writer forgot about the ugly character and now it's just the attractive characters fighting and gaybaiting to pander to the 14 year old girls reading.

What was the anime creator's username on the Lookism forumboard?

I read the webtoon, the writer forgot about the ugly character and now it's just the attractive characters fighting and gaybaiting to pander to the 14 year old girls reading.
Classic. It's like those Hollywood movies about "lonely & autistic" males, if the MC is ugly or it focused too long on unsightly characters no normie wants to see it :feelskek: Just be good looking and everything you do will seem cool & "interesting".

I might watch the anime one day, but I can't focus on anything for more than 5 minutes these days.

Last edited:
I might watch the anime one day, but I can't focus on anything for more than 5 minutes these days.
You should watch the anime (it's only 8 episodes), faithful to the original and is only based on the first few chapters which were actually about lookism.

i remember this webtoon. it's pretty good. wish it happened to me in real life

I read a good deal of that manwha back in the day. I only read this one and another manwha in my life, but just from these two I can already imagine how brutal bullying is in South Korea.

Well, at least lookism is getting more attention from people. Not that it'll change anything for us ugly people really, but it would be cool if more people could at least recognize that lookism is the biggest cause of discrimination to ever have existed and that being ugly is worse than being black, a woman and things like that.

OIP

It's about a poor South Koreancel who gets given a eurasian Chang body with attractive facial features which is lean strong fast and that never gains weight with a height of 182cm that he can switch with whenever he wants but he must keep his identity a secret so they don't realise he is a truecel swapping bodies every night