Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looking up coronavirus death victims and their social medias

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
My new hobby is to look up people who have died of coronavirus and stalk their social media accounts, especially when they have teenage daughters that have just lost their parent. So much lifefuel

That's stupid. Being incel shouldn't make you want random people to die.

those who brag about their loved one dying on social media , deserve to get laughed at . attention seeker . you are supposed to be sad of losing your parents JFL .
normie truly have no genuine empathy and love between them . brainwashed NPCs .

It's not that I actually want people to die. But for some reason watching the death toll skyrocket and the never ending stream of economic turmoil and destruction of our society makes me super happy lately and my depression has almost completely disappeared. You can't explain that.

It's not that I actually want people to die. But for some reason watching the death toll skyrocket and the never ending stream of economic turmoil and destruction of our society makes me super happy lately and my depression has almost completely disappeared. You can't explain that.
I mean, it's somewhat understandable if you consider the misery loves company aspect. But I dunno, I don't want people to die per se I just want the world to stop being full of such mindless normie liars.

We should make a thread of the social media accounts/pics of chads and fertile aged femasites who died from ice cold corona.

Thats just fucking weird It would be understandable if it was a teenage girl that died
We should make a thread of the social media accounts/pics of chads and fertile aged femasites who died from ice cold corona.

Good idea nigger

Lmao do u have any account? i want to send them a pm mocking them

yeah tbh i caged at that stacy that sui'd because of quartine, so empowered tbh

those who brag about their loved one dying on social media , deserve to get laughed at . attention seeker . you are supposed to be sad of losing your parents JFL .
normie truly have no genuine empathy and love between them . brainwashed NPCs .
exactly, its such a cringe when someone whores out for likes and attention over relative death. my soul is not anymore blah blah....and the comments like, rip , i hope you come back all cliche shit. if you are really sad you would just isolate yourself , and dont want to do anything but first thing normies do is get online and see what happens.

some people have been abused so they cope with wanted revenge, i dont share these feelings as much tho tbh

if you are really sad you would just isolate yourself , and dont want to do anything but first thing normies do is get online and see what happens
normies are hypocrites NPC who have no genuine empathy and soul

Never done it

My new hobby is to look up people who have died of coronavirus and stalk their social media accounts, especially when they have teenage daughters that have just lost their parent. So much lifefuel
Give links. This is a good entertainment for a resentful person like me

Give links. This is a good entertainment for a resentful person like me
I don't want to post publicly since i know IT will just screenshot it to justify why this forum is """evil"""
but PM me

ovr4u
I don't want to post publicly since i know IT will just screenshot it to justify why this forum is """evil"""
but PM me
they will screenshot this thread guaranteed anyways