Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking to understand more about incels in Ireland

• Thread starter simonmartindublin
  • Start date
S

simonmartindublin

Banned
-
Not so lucky charms today
Hello,

I hope it's okay to post this here as I am not a typical member of the media and hope this post doesn't get viewed in that way.

I'm working on a radio documentary looking at incel culture in Ireland. The piece is genuinely looking to understand men's point of view. I am a young man myself and definitely not a Chad! I'm keen to learn more about the incel perspective on the world.

It would be great to speak to anyone who is Irish on here.

It will be 100% confidential and can be 100% anonymous if you'd prefer. You will be treated with respect and dignity.

We can communicate whatever way you'd prefer.

I appreciate this might not be for everyone but please do get in touch, I really hope this piece can help enlighten people as to the genuine experiences of men in today's society.

Thank you.

Last edited:
MODS
@PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle

Hello Simon Martin

are there even any irishmen here ?

Send me 3000€ i need a new car

Smartest normie 2024

IMG 2429

Hello,

I hope it's okay to post this here as I am not a typical member of the media and hope this post doesn't get viewed in that way.

I'm working on a radio documentary looking at incel culture in Ireland. The piece is genuinely looking to understand men's point of view. I am a young man myself and definitely not a Chad! I'm keen to learn more about the incel perspective on the world.

It will be 100% confidential and can be 100% anonymous if you'd prefer. You will be treated with respect and dignity.

I appreciate this might not be for everyone but please do get in touch, I really hope this piece can help enlighten people as to the genuine experiences of men in today's society.

Thank you.

Most intelligent normie infiltrator

Read every letter

'Hello my felow incels!'

Typethread

Nigga what? You retarded or something

Hello,

Thank you.
Yo bro I would interview if you'd give me 10 000 euro so I could buy a car.

Fuck off cunt i say this as an irishcel

is this some sort of Rte bullshit fuck off faggots i know you work with the goverment :feelsLSD:

Why did he wait 3 months to say this?

Hello,

Thank you.
Kek he got banned so quick. How and why did this guy even get approved for an account on here? It's so obvious he's part of the media. His username is literally "Simon Martin Dublin".