Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking through peoples facebooks and realising I'm really subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I'm walking up and down my house screaming whilst pulling at my hair after realising how subhuman I am, my bones are completely receded, if I didn't an underbite or upper midfacial recession I wouldn't be an incel even with this low ass FWHR. Fuck it all. There's no hope for me, fuck my cunt mother for not fixing my nose so I mouth-breathed or getting me in braces sooner ready for jaw surgery, may she fucking rest in piss, BITCH. Fuck everyone, you understand? There's no hope. I can't even play fucking competitive games anymore because of my hand and my mouse being completely fucked.

Fuck every single normshit motherfucker who insists that the world is just and says we are entitled, they are fucking idiots completely absent minded dumb fucks with little to no empathy!!! :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Like fuck me. It's all just looks, it's not even your personality, even though I go through fucking bouts of thinking like that. "I know one ugly." Then they fucking show the ugly cunt and he ain't ugly at all, jfl. When I showed my fucking face on the Discord they all treated me differently, zero compliments, just this fucking unnerving feeling that they're all disgusted by me, making 'oh nonon' meme vids with my face, FUCK EVERY SINGLE NORM SHIT. 2nd November, I start my journey to getting diagnosed with autism and numerous mental health issues so I can properly NEETbux. Gonna get all the questions wrong on purpose. I am completely fucked.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

People still use boomerbook?

People still use boomerbook?
not many of em, just the ones i saw yh obv they aint using it that much but still they got their pics updating like the little narcy niggerfuckers they are. no idea what every1 uses tbh. instazionists?

why tf are u on facebook?

Only fakecels use social media.

Only fakecels use social media.
Relax it's an alt account using a picture of some black dude I made a few days ago to browse peoples pages (since u gotta be logged in to do it)

Social media is a waste of time and just retarded in general

Relax it's an alt account using a picture of some black dude I made a few days ago to browse peoples pages (since u gotta be logged in to do it)
Chadfish some foid for the memes

I know one ugly." Then they fucking show the ugly cunt and he ain't ugly at all, jfl.

fuuuckk... I hate that so much...:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:[UWSL]because girls only see +8 boys attractive, even a 6'5-7 say he's not handsome ... and my face is, being generous, a 3, which makes me completely invisible to girls , not only on a romantic-sexual level, but also for friends, good colleagues from work / studies, shop assistants, etc. I'm an ugly, weird, creepy loser. It is incredible how they come to hate ugly men and they do not hide it.[/UWSL]

This is why I never signed up for Facebook. I see enough suifuel in real life, why would I willingly subject myself to it online. Low iq behaviour tbh.

I too engage in Facebook stalking and feel envious of my more successful acquaintances.

Which discord?

What happened to your hand bro