Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking through inceltears facebook group members. I only see married whales and

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
single men

Do these men actually think they are going to find love by being nice and supporting everything women does?

There is nothing more sad than see those desperate men hoping that some femoid accept touching his penis just because he is being too nice and agreeing with everything they say

WBlbrP4mSfqJlql5Z-Cp5A.png

this guy must be so fucking alone

jFbMucOmTHKxaDBdaQBkeA.png

look at this married whale. she would be a fucking lonely incel if she was a man.

L4tyA7zzR3aREr5vZ9xhdg.png

59poneGSTsWw_WVSIwD0dg.png

hahaha

i havent found any single femoid. why are these guys trying to impress these married obese women.

Both men are sub 6, and look beta as fuck. More proof Incel tears are incels in denial

More like sub 4.

Cucks are happy just to get the scraps and leftovers.

Kek what a surprise.
Why I would never think that these people who post on reddit of all places attacking bottom of the barel members of society would look like that.

Trully a surprise.

These are the people who think they are above incels even though they themselves are incels

None of them are attractive, what a surprise!

Attractive people don't spend all of their time obsessing over incels.

Because they're still bluepilled into thinking that whiteknighting will get them a woman. They'll simply be providers.

it's pretty obvious tbh. I mean not a single normal person would use their free time to make fun of some depressed virgins on the internet lol.

Their labour is slave to their kike boss by day and their money to their ball-and-chain landwhale wife by night. Why are they even still alive lol

The first one looks like my long lost white brother, come home bro ...

Gross

Incels in denial

Anyone else just realize this? The reason they come here to make fun of us is not because they want to stop "muh misogny". It's because their lives are so shit. Look at the those three pictures, all are overweight to the point where you can't even tell if it's a boy or girl! Next look at their jobs.First guy is studying "health and human services"? He's fucking studying towards becoming a food inspector! Third guy looks like he's stuck in 2012, and work's in "retail merchandising" aka a warehouse stocker.

They literally come here brigading us because it help's them escape their shitty lives. So glad i'm actually in university for a good degree (software eng).

i know ....its pretty pathetic aye, like fair enough if you want to be a disgusting human being by mocking virgins anonymously online, but actively joining a similar group on social media with your details hoping you will find a female to act whiteknightish with as well? ultimate beta cuck level.

I probably mog that last dude...