Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking High Trust And Friendly Can Halo You Even if You Are Sub5

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you are sub8 women strongly prefer you looks high trust, friendly and have a pleasant or happy looking neutral expression. Looking low trust, creepy or with a negative neutral expression, is enough to make people despise you socially and women to avoid even basic interaction if you are sub5. Even for an average looking guy having that kind of face is a failo and will lead to less sexual and romantic success because women will see him as creepy and unsafe. Only a chad or chadlite can get away with looking that way, because the halo effect jams their "personality" detector and make them believe that he's just misunderstood. The way people judge your personality isn't your behavior or what you say but based on how you look and that includes what your facial features say about your personality.

If you are sub8 women strongly prefer you looks high trust, friendly and have a pleasant or happy looking neutral expression. Looking low trust, creepy or with a negative neutral expression, is enough to make people despise you socially and women to avoid even basic interaction if you are sub5. Even for an average looking guy having that kind of face is a failo and will lead to less sexual and romantic success because women will see him as creepy and unsafe. Only a chad or chadlite can get away with looking that way, because the halo effect jams their "personality" detector and make them believe that he's just misunderstood. The way people judge your personality isn't your behavior or what you say but based on how you look and that includes what your facial features say about your personality.
Dm me your face

I rather look low trust, predatorial, and angry like this:
Untitledd
Hitman 6n
DALLE 2022 11 06 193039
DALLE 2022 11 13 113252

I rather look low trust, predatorial, and angry like this:
Whats the name of this coomer meme dude who had really great meme vids

Yep exactly.

Foids hate ogres (appearing low trust and unfriendly) the most. Also because they feel more unsafe around ogres as well.

What do you mean cunt? HItman Agent 47 is literally the definition of the ubermensch.
His head looks like a penis

1646665856.9090514-40787132254_7b7eea977b_o.jpg

I would rather look like this and scare foids away.
mogs me because white. Also, notice how he just has an unattractive nose and facial features and doesn't look particularly masculine because he has small skull and jaw.

mogs me because white. Also, notice how he just has an unattractive nose and facial features and doesn't look particularly masculine because he has small skull and jaw.
You truly can’t rate people, how the fuck can you say he is ugly and doesn’t look masculine? @PLA1092

You truly can’t rate people, how the fuck can you say he is ugly and doesn’t look masculine? @PLA1092
Above average at the very least. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back