Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for Incel Friendly Entertainment

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
I just got home from the mental asylum(being a 22 y.o. incel has driven me insane), but forgot to bring a charger for my mouse, so i can't vidiya all weekend. Now I have to be alone with my thoughts. Fuck that. Do you guys know any incel friendly entertainment that doesnt show couples or drepressing incel triggers like that?

>LeagueEuW

watch league gameplay on youtube or twitch

Here are some movies that appeal to the incel part of my personality. The first three are 100% revolved around romance, but the endings make it all worth it.

Her
Ex Machina
Uncanny
Nightcrawler

Whenever I feel like watching a movie I just google "movies without any romance" and pick one from that list. Romances in movies (aside from James Bond, since you know he just fucks and chucks women) almost always ruin the movie for me.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Here are some movies that appeal to the incel part of my personality. The first three are 100% revolved around romance, but the endings make it all worth it.

Her
Ex Machina
Uncanny
Nightcrawler

Whenever I feel like watching a movie I just google "movies without any romance" and pick one from that list. Romances in movies (aside from James Bond, since you know he just fucks and chucks women) almost always ruin the movie for me.

Hahahah "her" is so funny.

Ex Machina is really good.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Her
Ex Machina
Uncanny
Nightcrawler
Didn't saw uncanny, but the other 3 are really good movies