Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for fellow PC players

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Looking for fellow PC gamERs to play with. I play Payday 2, BO3, Rocket League, Sea of Thieves and GTA 5. Write me on Discord if you are interested

I wish I had a PC, would be 100x better to cope with.

I’d start playing BO3 again to kill some zombies with brocels, that would be fun.

I wish I had a PC, would be 100x better to cope with.

I’d start playing BO3 again to kill some zombies with brocels, that would be fun.
buy one

Just bought new PC and looking for new games and fellow inkwels to cope with :feelsYall: :feelsLightsaber:
I used to play GTA V , lvl 300+ smth , but didnt play it couple of months

Just bought new PC and looking for new games and fellow inkwels to cope with :feelsYall: :feelsLightsaber:
I used to play GTA V , lvl 300+ smth , but didnt play it couple of months
what do you play besides GTA 5 ?

have they added any new content/progression to sea of thieves in 6 years other than cosmetics

Sadly an xboxcel here :fuk: gaming pcs are much more expensive from what i know

Sadly an xboxcel here :fuk: gaming pcs are much more expensive from what i know
Depends on the games and settings you wanna play with. Also Sea of Thieves has Crossplay, if you are interested

Depends on the games and settings you wanna play with. Also Sea of Thieves has Crossplay, if you are interested
Sadly most games I have on the console is just AAA slop to brainlessly play. Maybe in the future I will buy some other games and xbox live gold/gamepass to play online.

here,here. whats your specs.? currently saving for a used rx6600

What's your rocket league rank man

Brutal I am ps5 cel

I play Valhiem and pubg

what do you play besides GTA 5 ?
I used to play Warface on old PC , since i got new PC recently i didnt have opportunity to play much , only Cyberpunk .
Anny recom?

I used to play Warface on old PC , since i got new PC recently i didnt have opportunity to play much , only Cyberpunk .
Anny recom?
What or who is Anny Recom ?

Looking for fellow PC gamERs to play with. I play Payday 2, BO3, Rocket League, Sea of Thieves and GTA 5. Write me on Discord if you are interested
u got bo1 too?

I’d play gta, but first I’ll have to see if my laptop can still handle it jfl.
What’s your dc?