Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Looking for fellow BO3 players

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im looking for fellow BO3 players to play Zombie mode with. I play on PC, i'd love to go ER on zombies with some brocels

I play on console, not cuckputer.

Custom zombies?

Haven't played in years

No BO3 for your face

PC mogs consoles hard
Cope. I used to be a pc player. Nothing fun about battling a bunch a bunch of no-lifer sweaty tryhards. Console is a lot more casual and a cheaper for a system that runs just as well as a pc.

Cope. I used to be a pc player. Nothing fun about battling a bunch a bunch of no-lifer sweaty tryhards. Console is a lot more casual and a cheaper for a system that runs just as well as a pc.
I prefer PC because you can have multiple tasks open instead of just one, you can easily google something without having to switch to your phone, you can always upgrade it, its comfier and generally a better experience

I prefer PC because you can have multiple tasks open instead of just one, you can easily google something without having to switch to your phone, you can always upgrade it, its comfier and generally a better experience
You can do that with on console too. Plus, you can even have up to 5 games open at once with the quick resume and pick up where you left off at on the series X without having to reboot the game.