Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for advice to get my gaming friend’s sister

B

babyweclick

Greycel
So I know this dude and we game together.

I am 26 years old Virgin from Canada and he is 22 from Europe. Anyways we were just talking and then turned our cameras on using discord. There I saw this blonde white sister, she talked to me when he asked her to say hi even though I am an ugly Indian, I think she was just being polite. :panties: She is a Stacy but her brother said she is single before.

She is in college, any advice on how I can approach this? Do I have any chance with her at all? Should I ask my friend to see if he can set me up with her? :feelsLightsaber:

Don’t even bother

I doubt it ever even began for you. But who knows.

I am 26 years old Indian KHHV wageslaving in Canada so maybe you are right :cryfeels:

I am 26 years old Virgin from Canada and he is 22 from Europe. Anyways we were just talking and then turned our cameras on using discord. There I saw this blonde white sister, she talked to me when he asked her to say hi even though I am an ugly Indian, I think she was just being polite. :panties: She is a Stacy but her brother said she is single before.

She is in college, any advice on how I can approach this? Do I have any chance with her at all? Should I ask my friend to see if he can set me up with her? :feelsLightsaber:
Don't be delusional, if you are a wage slave you don't have a chance, you'll have to move up a few income brackets first before she'd even give you a chance, and even then you'd have to use mental gymnastics on yourself to convince yourself that the relationship isn't transactional.

All relationships are transactional at their core, this is why I find peoples obsession with romanticism amusing.

Also, it's kind of against the "bro code" to fuck your friends sister, you sound kind of simpish being willing to ruin whatever friendship you have just for a chance at pussy.

Last edited:
I am 26 years old Indian KHHV wageslaving in Canada so maybe you are right :cryfeels:
After the age of 25, you can literally call yourself a truecel.
Think about it in a simple way, why would a White Stacy-lite in her early 20s or late teens go out with a KHHV currycel?

ask her to show bob and vagene

Don't be delusional, if you are a wage slave you don't have a chance, you'll have to move up a few income brackets first before she'd even give you a chance, and even then you'd have to use mental gymnastics on yourself to convince yourself that the relationship isn't transactional.

All relationships are transactional at their core, this is why I find peoples obsession with romanticism amusing.

Also, it's kind of against the "bro code" to fuck your friends sister, you sound kind of simpish being willing to ruin whatever friendship you have just for a chance at pussy.
OP would need to travel on a regular basis as well, and that's basically impossible on a 9to5 wageslave income.

OP would need to travel on a regular basis as well, and that's basically impossible on a 9to5 wageslave income.
The way OP sounds he seems like the kind of obsessive female worshiping simp to travel and move to his friends country to try and get at his sister :feelskek:.

Last edited:
The way OP sounds he seems like the kind of obsessive female worshiping simp to travel to move to his friends country to try and get at his sister :feelskek:.
I would certainly bet with the utmost confidence on my placed bet that OP would be foolish enough to travel if he had the money :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

well I kind of want to move away from Canada anyways since this country is pretty messed up so I am hoping Europe will be nice. But yeah it’s gonna take a while until I can gather enough money to do so.

But I guess it’s true that I don’t have a chance with her :feelsrope:
And I thought a long distance relationship can work until I can gather enough money, having a girlfriend finally can give me enough hope and motivation to do better and all.

She’s is like the first girl I had a conversation with in years. I am gonna be 30 soon and then it is definitely gonna be over for me :feelsrope:

It's better to try and fail than to have never tried at all. There are IOI's you should be looking out for, you should also look for looksmaxxing and stylemaxxing tips and present yourself as best looking as possible around her. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's better to try and fail than to have never tried at all. There are IOI's you should be looking out for, you should also look for looksmaxxing and stylemaxxing tips and present yourself as best looking as possible around her. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah, I am gonna be 27 in like half a year so I don’t wanna regret not trying especially since I am so close to 30 :cryfeels:
Thank you for the advice brocel! I will try what you said out and not lose hope:feelsLightsaber:

well I kind of want to move away from Canada anyways since this country is pretty messed up so I am hoping Europe will be nice. But yeah it’s gonna take a while until I can gather enough money to do so.

Dude, Europe is beyond a giga-mog, for example I'm 6'2 and I'm a dwarf here. Canada is already bad enough as it's the 2nd blondest country in America (behind Uruguay) so you have to compete with large numbers of JBW, but in Europe there's literally always a better looking White man behind every corner.

To be fair, if you're planning on going to a European country pick the Netherlands, I see lots of short Indian men with tall White toilets here, Indians and Chinese are slayers here. Or you can go to Slavia, Slavia is where all desperate non-Black men go to get a White prime Stacy (doesn't work for us Africans. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:)

Use black magick to draw her wet juicy pussy to you.

Yeah, I am gonna be 27 in like half a year so I don’t wanna regret not trying especially since I am so close to 30 :cryfeels:
Thank you for the advice brocel! I will try what you said out and not lose hope:feelsLightsaber:

Watch the YouTuber "Tails" while most of his videos are absolutely brutal Blackpills, he has some great looksmaxxing advice. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You should read up on the female gaze and how to appeal to that, personalitymaxxing is something all sub-Chad men should do to go through the second phase (as after the initial attraction she can lose interest if she finds you boring). Ask your friend about her sister and what she likes and try to appeal to it.

I'm not sure if he's happy with you hitting on her so don't necessarily make it too obvious.

I wish you luck. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

But I guess it’s true that I don’t have a chance with her :feelsrope:
And I thought a long distance relationship can work until I can gather enough money, having a girlfriend finally can give me enough hope and motivation to do better and all.
Sigil 2022 8 2 4 1 40 863

You can get get her pussy with a lust spell.

I want to eat out you friends sister.

You don't even know this girl and yet you're already thinking about how you'll move to another country for her.

You are a bluepilled cucked simp.

I'm creating a pagan on this site

Ave Sanctificatus to you too.

I'm dead serious. I can get you her pussy with my lust spells.

White foids hate us , i bet she was disgusted with your presence but chose to say hi because of courtesy.

a currycel notices white girl and immediately falls in love and becomes a simp for her :feelsgah::feelsgah: a typical currycel in his natural habitat, many such cases :feelsgah:

You don't even know this girl and yet you're already thinking about how you'll move to another country for her.

this :feelsgah:

well I kind of want to move away from Canada anyways since this country is pretty messed up so I am hoping Europe will be nice.
you are delusional. jewrope is the same degenerate cucked shithole, except people are much taller here so you will be even worse off :feelsugh:

Your username is quite cucked, unfortunately,

Dude, Europe is beyond a giga-mog, for example I'm 6'2 and I'm a dwarf here. Canada is already bad enough as it's the 2nd blondest country in America (behind Uruguay) so you have to compete with large numbers of JBW, but in Europe there's literally always a better looking White man behind every corner.

To be fair, if you're planning on going to a European country pick the Netherlands, I see lots of short Indian men with tall White toilets here, Indians and Chinese are slayers here. Or you can go to Slavia, Slavia is where all desperate non-Black men go to get a White prime Stacy (doesn't work for us Africans. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:)
That’s good advice, thank you.

I am looking for a way out of Canada due to how tough it is to make it here. Netherlands seems like a really nice alternative plus the life quality there seems better than Canada too.

I will look more into looxsmaxing and hopefully by the time I move It will all someone work!

I wish you are able to find a prime Stacy too brocel!

I am not thinking of moving for her, I wanted to her out of Canada anyways due to how bad I feel things are here.

Go ahead and try but don't cry when she rejects you. We all are trying to warn you.

This is literally the best reply on this thread.

why would you ask for advice here?

She is a Stacy but her brother said she is single before.
The word "single" has two radically different meanings, depending on whether it is refering to Chads and foids, or to non-Chad males.

"Single" for non-Chad men means: touch-starvation, loneliness, emotional deprivation, suffering, sexlessness, alcoholism and drug abuse, depression, suicide, extreme willingness to enter any kind of abusive relationship, etc.

"Single" for foids means: total freedom, total license, no commitment to no man, zero mate-guarding, license to enjoy promiscuity, no-strings-attached sex behind dumpsters, frat houses, and in clubhouse bathrooms, getting Chads to creampie her daily, receiving hundreds of proposals of sex, dates, outings, trips, travel, etc. every single day in every social media; having "girls' night out" with her foid friends, in which they invariably end up in some kind of orgy / gangbang situation with dozens of negroes, thugs, Chads, etc. and then do it all over again next week, and the one after that, and so on indefinitely --- this is the life of the "single" woman.

She is in college
She's getting reamed every day by Chad, I guarantee that. "Single" means she has chosen promiscuity instead of commitment. Very few "single" foids are actually sexually abstinent, and in college (of all places!) sexual abstinence is considered a joke, in Europe it's unheard of.

, any advice on how I can approach this? Do I have any chance with her at all? Should I ask my friend to see if he can set me up with her? :feelsLightsaber:

I strongly recommend you watch this scene:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

You sound just like Raphaël.

--- Raphaël, Raphaël...
--- Qu'est-ce que je peu faire?
--- Fait poigner.

The way OP sounds he seems like the kind of obsessive female worshiping simp to travel and move to his friends country to try and get at his sister :feelskek:.
Yeah, he shoud be dec.......

I wouldn't bother but if you feel there is a chance then you do you

wtf are you on about? Delusionmaxxing?
this isn't bluepill.is btw can confirm your odds getting even a 5/10 foid with autism are very low

Didn’t read but retarded for asking incels for advices on how to get women