Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looking far older than your age

Ihaveautism9001

Ihaveautism9001

Banned
-
Do any other incels look far older than they actually are? I'm a 19 year old KHV in my 2nd year of uni
and everyone thinks I look like I'm in my early 30s.

FUCK. THIS IS TRUE SUFFERING. WHERE DID MY YOUTH GO? my body and mind feels really young but just my face looks extremely old for my age. And we all know that face>everything. Everyone in my class thinks that I'm that "weird old guy that is going to college for the first time". This automatically ruins any "chance" I would ever have with a femoid right from the start because it automatically gives me negative social status at a uni. With or without facial hair I still look very old. It is impossible for me to even be friends with other guys my age because of this. I wish I looked my age or younger. When people look at me strangely I just want to scream at them "FUCK YOU I'M THE SAME EXACT AGE AS YOU!".

My face is youngish and good skin other than very deep dark circles and smile lines... it's even worse if you're an amalgamation.

I'm 26 and already got strands of gray hair.

Are you balding?

Same, 19 year old here, HS girls already call me "sir". :feelsrope:

Do any other incels look far older than they actually are? I'm a 19 year old KHV in my 2nd year of uni
and everyone thinks I look like I'm in my early 30s.

FUCK. THIS IS TRUE SUFFERING. WHERE DID MY YOUTH GO? my body and mind feels really young but just my face looks extremely old for my age. And we all know that face>everything. Everyone in my class thinks that I'm that "weird old guy that is going to college for the first time". This automatically ruins any "chance" I would ever have with a femoid right from the start because it automatically gives me negative social status at a uni. With or without facial hair I still look very old. It is impossible for me to even be friends with other guys my age because of this. I wish I looked my age or younger. When people look at me strangely I just want to scream at them "FUCK YOU I'M THE SAME EXACT AGE AS YOU!".
I actually look very young but as I age, my skin gets worse and the bags under my eyes become more pronounced. I'm also getting dimples on my face. I'm probably going to age very badly. My drinking and smoking also probably won't help.

I knew I started looking older when people started asking me where do I work instead of where do I go to school in a span of year.

doesnt sound right you have youth being 19

I’m way younger and have oily skin and gray hair.
be glad you still have hair. who gives a fuck when you can just dye it

I look far younger tbh

I'm a framelet, so people think I'm 16.

I think incels fall on extreme ends of the spectrum. When I was 26 going for a job and the interviewing foid asked how long I had my DL and I said 9 years she was like "WTF".

So at least it gives me a bit of hope that approachmaxing might work even in my 30s but I feel almost dishonest looking younger than I actually am. But I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth and I don't know how long it will last so despite being NEET and incel, I should be grateful that I look younger than I am.

All I know is, age catches up with us all. Even that hot young 18 year old foid that you want to make a banana split out of, time and age will even ravage her

16421e4f8ca29e734453a82f82042838--halloween--holidays-halloween.jpg

I have not changed one bit since I was 18 and now am almost 30

I look like I'm 15. Babyface, small frame, etc. People younger than me treat me like a kid.