Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking back the time make me want to kill myself

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I looked at old messages I've send to girls on instagram etc. and it reminded my how subhuman i am. it is truly over for me. women avoid me like i'm a fucking disaster. and I'm not even talking about the times i have been rejected by them. I know its over for me but i keep trying looksmatch even though i don't see hope.

It is truly never began if youre ugly,personality is a fucking joke. man,they never talked me like a human being,how they supposed to know muh personality ?

by remembering things that happened to me,I feel more like i'm right about hating them. hating our enemies,people who make us suffer is our most natural right

Dude tell me about it. Looking at old shit makes me wanna die. Especially old cringy shit

You are right, but here's the thing. If we keep thinking like this, we'll just be miserable for the rest of our lives. By being angry and depressed we're only hurting ourselves, nobody else gives a fuck.

The only thing we can do is give ourselves a pseudo-lobotomy with feel-good philosophies and other religious mumbo jumbo, maybe we'll manage to believe in what monks do, though for that we'd have to lose a few IQ points.

Whenever I look at all the girls that have rejected me through messages I cry.

I looked at old messages I've send to girls on instagram etc. and it reminded my how subhuman i am. it is truly over for me. women avoid me like i'm a fucking disaster. and I'm not even talking about the times i have been rejected by them. I know its over for me but i keep trying looksmatch even though i don't see hope.

It is truly never began if youre ugly,personality is a fucking joke. man,they never talked me like a human being,how they supposed to know muh personality ?

by remembering things that happened to me,I feel more like i'm right about hating them. hating our enemies,people who make us suffer is our most natural right
Forget about them... You dodged disasters... Cheating, drama, losing half your shit, cucking for validation... Who wants that shit?

Dude tell me about it. Looking at old shit makes me wanna die. Especially old cringy shit
for example i saw this message where i replied to a foid's story she said "DM i want to talk" and i send message,and of course she didnt answer me jfl.

Same shows you just how inferior you are and makes me more suicidal

Whenever I look at all the girls that have rejected me through messages I cry.
Last night i cried after looking at those messages.
Same shows you just how inferior you are and makes me more suicidal
copes keeps me away from rope but when i see these things i lose my all hope
You are right, but here's the thing. If we keep thinking like this, we'll just be miserable for the rest of our lives. By being angry and depressed we're only hurting ourselves, nobody else gives a fuck.

The only thing we can do is give ourselves a pseudo-lobotomy with feel-good philosophies and other religious mumbo jumbo, maybe we'll manage to believe in what monks do, though for that we'd have to lose a few IQ points.
You are right but i dont know bro. i feel like i have zero hope and know copes will die out soon

for example i saw this message where i replied to a foid's story she said "DM i want to talk" and i send message,and of course she didnt answer me jfl.
Brutal man.

We never stood a fucking chance

Forget about them... You dodged disasters... Cheating, drama, losing half your shit, cucking for validation... Who wants that shit?
I try to forget but bad memories follow me to everywhere i go.

i remenber the girls, that where polite enough to talk to me, pathethic me trought i had a chance, but they generaly got a boyfriend a week later, and after that started to ignore me.

i remenber the girls, that where polite enough to talk to me, pathethic me trought i had a chance, but they generaly got a boyfriend a week later, and after that started to ignore me.
Brutal man.

We never stood a fucking chance
I really hate myself for thinking i had chance. thats why i punched myself yesterday

Same here, but in a different way. Looking back makes me have suicidal thoughts because I was happier back then.

Its a good feeling tbh. This site changed me drastically.

hating our enemies,people who make us suffer is our most natural right

Indeed. It is a normal reaction to maintain yourself.

Have you ever thought about eacortmaxing

No sweetie...you must ignore all your personal experiences and believe that women are kind, caring and thoughtful, because I say so! Just keep believing this until you die, trust me I know this stuff incel! :soy:

thankfully I have almost zero record of the last 10 years and my memory is almost non-existent

Hangs me

I still hardcore cringe when I think about asking my crush out and its been 5 years...
same here. this shit is pure suifuel im glad i dont do it anymore

same here. this shit is pure suifuel im glad i dont do it anymore
to be honest I wish I could do it more and try because if I fail then I can LDAR in peace knowing I tried but atm I am just too high inhib and never having romantic experience with a girl doesnt help being confident enough to approach

to be honest I wish I could do it more and try because if I fail then I can LDAR in peace knowing I tried but atm I am just too high inhib and never having romantic experience with a girl doesnt help being confident enough to approach
there is really no point to try if youre ugly