Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Looking at the TikTok feeds of random young toilets in public transportation

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Toilet #1

Around a month ago in a metro.

This was a young Hindustani (Dutch term for curry) toilet, she was scrolling and most of her videos showed brown toilets doing make-up and comedy videos, I only saw her clicked on a channel once and that was a Sub-5 Indian man with a beard. Her other videos seemed to be related to handicrafts and were mostly done by other toilets. Most of her feed consisted of (mostly White Dutch) Becky's doing handicraft stuff, a few Chad's and Chadpreets were on her feed but she skipped them and she tended to watch Normies and Sub-5's longer.

She herself was also a low-tier Becky.

Oh yeah, she subscribed to the Indian Sub-5 man she checked out and clicked a number of his videos.

Toilet #2.

Same day as the previous one, but on the way back.

This was a young indigenous Dutch toilet, blonde hair and athletic. Becky face and Stacylite body. She seemed very interested in watching sports videos and mostly watched basketball. Interestingly enough, she tended to look the longest at basketball commentary that was done by short White Normie men and only looked a few times at basketball players without commentary.

She also seemed to like baseball and football and a few other sports. While I saw a few sportschad's most of her feed was either Normies talking about sports or Becky's doing comedy stuff.

Toilet #3.

This happened a week ago in a train. While waiting to go to the toilet I saw a toilet on her phone, she was on TikTok. Her first video was a group of Chad's dancing, they didn't seem particularly tall but were all White (like her, this was a Stacy). She looked at this video for about 40 seconds and then started scrolling, most of her feed were Becky's and Stacy's giving make-up advice and a number of Normie and Sub-5 men doing either funny or informative stuff. Interestingly enough I saw her click on the channels of a number of men (non were Chad's) and subscribed to some and one toilet (a Becky).

Initially I thought that she confirmed the Blackpill but later I noticed how few Chad's were on her feed other than the first video she clicked on when opening TikTok.

Bonus.

I was having dinner at a few Chinese friends of mine and we always communicate using Google Translate, I asked the man what his Douyin feed was and he said that it's mostly just 美女 and more 美女 (Stacy's). Then I asked the toilet and she said that her feed is just Baby's. She already has a 12 year old son but still mostly looks at "motherly" videos.

What I learned from these peeping tom experiences is that most toilets probably aren't looking at Chad as much. In fact, my TikTok feed is just sexy Asian toilets.

Tails claims that most toilets look at Chad's on TikTok and that Sub-5 and Normie men are "invisible" but I don't think that this is the case. Toilets aren't like men, they're not horny 24/7, only a minority are and they can easily find men to satisfy them (unless they're anorgasmic). Most toilets just want to be entertained and an entertaining Normie or even Sub-5 seems to grab a toilet's attention more than a boring Chad (at least on TikTok).

Of course, Chad still has an advantage by having more initial interest, but Sub-Chad men can still get her interest by being interesting besides looks.

Of course, Tinder isn't TikTok and while TikTok Chad's aren't interesting per se in the field of entertainment they are more interesting as a potential mate, this doesn't mean that Chad's have a monopoly on the attention of toilets.

While writing this I just passed a looksmatched Sub-5 couple and I'm sure that by being interesting most of us can probably ascend with a Sub-5 toilet... Of course, not using Tinder. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

TLDR: Foids like seeing sub-Chads as jesters.

This gives me hope honestly. Even the ones that weren't jestermaxxing got attention. It's nice to think about