Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking at the photo of my 10 year old self makes me kinda sad

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The last time I still looked good: my skull looked decent despite my stupid buzzcut, my skin was smooth, full of collagen and without any spot, my facial thirds were balanced, my jaw wasn’t recessed yet, there was still light in my eyes.

Looking at my 10 year old self I can’t help but wondering how my life would’ve been if I hadn’t mouth breathed, if my parents had treated my acne in time, if I had had the right haircut in school etc. I know it’s all cope and wishful thinking, but even the slightest probability of environment playing a role in my looks makes me regret. Knowing there might have been better alternatives to my current life is suicidefuel pure.

My 10 year old self also had the subhuman recessed chin
Withered doomer | Doomer | Know Your Meme

my 10 year old self had elongated head with hollow cheeks due to beatings

my burn scars were more saturated when i was 10 years old now they're less because my skull reached full size. i think that's a win

truecel since womb here

10 years old self was a fatfuck
But he was happy :fuk::fuk::fuk:

my 10 year old self had elongated head with hollow cheeks due to beatings
Dedsrs? Tbh, I looked like shit at most ages. :feelsugh:

My 10 yo self would probably be sad with how my life has become today

My 10 year old self would Probably be disappointed but not surprised
Never really had anything going for me

my mandible was not dislocated
i was less anxious and high inhib

I feel sad because I look at the 10 year old version of myself and all I want to do is hug him and tell him that its ok, I just want him to know that it's ok.

My 7 year old self looks best happy smiling chilling bilings shieet. I want to recarnate as a subhuman slave in a fantasy world figjtig pillaging in dungeon crawler

The last time I still looked good: my skull looked decent despite my stupid buzzcut, my skin was smooth, full of collagen and without any spot, my facial thirds were balanced, my jaw wasn’t recessed yet, there was still light in my eyes.

Looking at my 10 year old self I can’t help but wondering how my life would’ve been if I hadn’t mouth breathed, if my parents had treated my acne in time, if I had had the right haircut in school etc. I know it’s all cope and wishful thinking, but even the slightest probability of environment playing a role in my looks makes me regret. Knowing there might have been better alternatives to my current life is suicidefuel pure.
I was always ugly and mocked for it so nothing has changed in all my years except for my body slowly breaking down. I don't even like thinking about it honestly.

Even if my 10 year old self wasn't that much better off looks-wise compared to me now, at least that 10 year old still had joy and optimism in his life. All that is long gone now. I also get sad whenever I look at old pictures of myself because it reminds me of the years and potential experiences I will never get back, and how hopeful about the future I was back then.

I guess my one solace is that it really was over for me and that it never began, so I never had a chance in the first place. So it's not like I lost much really, I was just deluded into thinking I had a chance at a successful life when I was that young and bluepilled.