Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking at sex crimes, I am shocked by the degeneracy of our society

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
After one dude's cuckditt post I found a website with my state's Megan's law project (basically, a sex offender registry) and to say I am totally baffled by what I read there would be a huge understatement. I am literally speechless, especially after googling names and reading about the charges and what happened in our local media.

Without going into too much details:

1) Case #1. 21 year old male. A dude that, judging by pictures, is at least 6'4" and legit looks like a chad, though a little bloated. Fucked up for life after serving alcohol and trying to engage in sexual activities with several girls as young as 13 y.o.. His biggest mistake was actually fucking a 17yo apparently against her will (or at least so she said). It's truly over if a dude with his looks needs to even think about forcing a foid to have sex with him. Residential address in one of the richest and nicest towns around the area, 9/10 school. In theory he should be able to hook up with almost any girl, but in reality of 21st century that doesn't work at all.

2) Case #2. Probably one of the most brutal ones. 19 year old male. A legit fucking young gigachad with his profile still on some high school football recruiting sites, barely out of school. Got drunk and called Ub$r. A foid driver arrived, he jumped on a front passenger seat and tried to grope and kiss a driver while she was driving him to another bar. She wasn't in the mood, so he asked assistance from someone on the street, they called the cops, dude is handcuffed and fucked for life. Again, residential address in a nice town, currently a full time student in a good college, with lots of limitations however (can't move, can't leave county, can't be within 1000ft of a school, sports career is OVER etc.). I bet a driver was some postwall fat landwhale, why, why, why?!

3) Case #3, probably one of the most degenerate ones on ALL levels, it was a pain to read it! 31 year old foid. A former school teacher. Married to her high school sweetheard (chadlite tier dude), great career, nice house, great everything. Caught fucking with multiple male high school students over the course of several years, with some of the alleged "relationships" lasting for months. She would meet with some of her 16-17 year old students in a mall or a church parking lot to fuck. Got paroled after a year or two in jail, gave interview to a local TV outlet sitting next to her husband who "kept standing on her side throughout the whole ordeal". Imagine being this dude - how desperate he must be to still be willing to live with a foid who cucked him DOZENS OF TIMES with her students and still smile to the camera and hug his wife!??!

Please stop this fucking degenerate world, I want out!

P.S. Just to add a little background and to explain what I was doing - I had a stereotypical perception of a "sex offender registry person" as either a fat creepy middle-aged dude (pretty much like myself), badly groomed, with bad teeth and mediocre hygiene (for crimes like CP, peeping tom and such) or a hardened criminal with lots of tattoos, lean muscular body and scary look (for serious rape and such). What I legit didn't expect was to see chads that could generally be considered "successful" in life and young foids who are one click away from any sex they would only dream of. Apparently I was very wrong.

Last edited:
they mostly happen to foids so who cares

Remember ed kemper's post about how chick magnets commit the most sexual assaults ?

Chad doesn't KNOW what no means

Chad isn't always intelligent.

i wonder if the uber driver from case 2 had a gigaschad she was "committed" to.Strange that she denied having sex with him.

punishment for this shit is harsher then murder ffs.
Chad gotta be real careful now