Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking at old childhood photos causing a mental breakdown

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
Extremely brutal looking at old pics of myself as a little kid, pics where I'm having fun, blissfully unaware of the hell I would enter after childhood ends. Pictures of me with my dog, now elderly and one of the last things I have that gives me comfort. After she dies I'll be truly alone. Yeah ik animals don't give true unconditional love and shit but its a cope, so whatever. I feel an immense sadness, a terrible sinking gut feeling when I look at these pics sometimes, bc it makes me feel sorry for my past self. Ik it sounds weird but it feels horrible looking at pictures of this naive, innocent (well that part's up to debate for a lot of users here) little kid who's biggest concerns were catching the latest episode of Regular Show or some shit, and knowing he had no idea the torturous and miserable life that lay ahead of him. I wish I could regain that blissful unawareness of the cold, harsh, brutal, painful, horrific nature of reality. Its paradoxical but I'd love to go back in time and try to prevent myself from being born. Sometimes I fantasize about being outside in public and getting caught in the gunfire of someone going ER, bc I think I'd welcome it with arms wide open if it were to happen on the campus I live by.

Did you get that painful feeling of nostalgia? :feelsbadman:
Somewhat, but tbh I've forgotten a lot of childhood memories. I tried watching some Gen Z nostalgia comp a while ago and couldn't make it past the first 30 sec, mainly bc it had the Burning Memory song playing and it just hurt to much to relive any positive memories I had

This cuts deep. I never could have imagined the pain I would be in.
Barack obama president obama

Extremely brutal looking at old pics of myself as a little kid, pics where I'm having fun, blissfully unaware of the hell I would enter after childhood ends. Pictures of me with my dog, now elderly and one of the last things I have that gives me comfort. After she dies I'll be truly alone. Yeah ik animals don't give true unconditional love and shit but its a cope, so whatever. I feel an immense sadness, a terrible sinking gut feeling when I look at these pics sometimes, bc it makes me feel sorry for my past self. Ik it sounds weird but it feels horrible looking at pictures of this naive, innocent (well that part's up to debate for a lot of users here) little kid who's biggest concerns were catching the latest episode of Regular Show or some shit, and knowing he had no idea the torturous and miserable life that lay ahead of him. I wish I could regain that blissful unawareness of the cold, harsh, brutal, painful, horrific nature of reality. Its paradoxical but I'd love to go back in time and try to prevent myself from being born. Sometimes I fantasize about being outside in public and getting caught in the gunfire of someone going ER, bc I think I'd welcome it with arms wide open if it were to happen on the campus I live by.
You know what's the worst part? looking at the pics of the girls, because only NOW, you realize which ones liked you, yet we were too fucking STUPID TO REALIZE BACK THEN.

You know what's the worst part? looking at the pics of the girls, because only NOW, you realize which ones liked you, yet we were too fucking STUPID TO REALIZE BACK THEN.
W6DaClw

Fucking fakecel, I know I've never even had a single girl interested bc im fucking subhuman. You couldn't understand this kind of suffering

View attachment 886597
Fucking fakecel, I know I've never even had a single girl interested bc im fucking subhuman. You couldn't understand this kind of suffering
Bullshit and larp, at that age you cannot even remember how it was, just blurry memories that unlock with certain pics, I was pretty sure that no one liked me for more than ten years until I saw a pic of a cute girl when I was 10yo then I remembered how close she was to me, then I finally understand that she liked me, you couldn't understand that kind of suffering, realizing that you had one chance and you fucked it up YEARS AGO
Exactly how Adam felt when Jigsaw told him that the key was inside the bathtub that he drained at the start for being careless and not knowing it, that's BRAINRAPE, pure and absolute ropefuel

wow. you were liked?

Bullshit and larp, at that age you cannot even remember how it was, just blurry memories that unlock with certain pics, I was pretty sure that no one liked me for more than ten years until I saw a pic of a cute girl when I was 10yo then I remembered how close she was to me, then I finally understand that she liked me, you couldn't understand that kind of suffering, realizing that you had one chance and you fucked it up YEARS AGO
Exactly how Adam felt when Jigsaw told him that the key was inside the bathtub that he drained at the start for being careless and not knowing it, that's BRAINRAPE, pure and absolute ropefuel
Get the fuck outta here you don't have shit in common with me. I remember most of my childhood clearly and I was always the freak, the odd man out, the nobody, the loser, the creep, the reject. I KNOW I was never liked by anyone, I never had anyone close to me, not even the person I thought was my friend for years, I've known him since I was 11, he doesn't give a shit about me. Fucking lol at thinking what you went through is the same at all as NEVER being wanted by anyone. I fucking know i ain't shit and everyone else knew too. And realizing I'm uglier than I thought makes me reconsider all my previous social interactions, they were prob being civil out of pity for me bc they saw how ugly I am.

makes me reconsider all my previous social interactions, they were prob being civil out of pity for me bc they saw how ugly I am.
yeah you're just coping faggot convincing yourself like a little bitch thinking that you're so different.

>OMFG IM LE TRULY REAL INCEL IM SO SPECIAL AND DIFFERENT BCS IM SUUUURE IM THE REAL REALEST INCEL OUT THERE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I FEEEELT IM SO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE LOOK AT ME IM THE REAL INCEL IM SO DIFFERENT BCS NO ONE TRULY LIKED ME BELIEVE ME IM SO DIFFERENT THAN U GUYS IM UGLIER THAN ANY OF YOU IM SURE I HAD IT WORSE THAN ANYY OF YOU!

You sound like a foid, exact same mindset like you're the center of the universe and the universe itself had a grudge against you because you're so unique and special amirite? suck my cock bitch, want attention that bad? hang yourself drama queen and livestream it, I want to see the true realest incel choking to death while pissing himself hanging like a tranny

Last edited:
Your ban awaits you. Get out of here fakecel.

yeah you're just coping faggot convincing yourself like a little bitch thinking that you're so different.

>OMFG IM LE TRULY REAL INCEL IM SO SPECIAL AND DIFFERENT BCS IM SUUUURE IM THE REAL REALEST INCEL OUT THERE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I FEEEELT IM SO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE LOOK AT ME IM THE REAL INCEL IM SO DIFFERENT BCS NO ONE TRULY LIKED ME BELIEVE ME IM SO DIFFERENT THAN U GUYS IM UGLIER THAN ANY OF YOU IM SURE I HAD IT WORSE THAN ANYY OF YOU!

You sound like a foid, exact same mindset like you're the center of the universe and the universe itself had a grudge against you because you're so unique and special amirite? suck my cock bitch, want attention that bad? hang yourself drama queen and livestream it, I want to see the true realest incel choking to death while pissing himself hanging like a tranny
Fakecel negro, I'm not even trying to be a gatekeeper but you don't have shit in common with genuine truecels. Your face is tolerable to look at i bet and you openly admit to foids having had interest in you. You really tried hard on that last paragraph btw, you deserve an award for that one

Fakecel negro, I'm not even trying to be a gatekeeper but you don't have shit in common with genuine truecels. Your face is tolerable to look at i bet and you openly admit to foids having had interest in you. You really tried hard on that last paragraph btw, you deserve an award for that one
You're taller and younger than me worthless faggot, now repeat your tantrum again.

Baby isn't le baddest incel anymore kek, go back to watch Regular Soy and Soyventure Time zoomer

Baby isn't le baddest incel anymore kek, go back to watch Regular Soy and Soyventure Time zoomer
U listen to green day fag. Anyone still listening to them past the age of 14 needs to rope asap

U listen to green day fag. Anyone still listening to them past the age of 14 needs to rope asap
two hours late little Timmy, your zoomer brain needed that amount of time to process two sentences?

two hours late little Timmy, your zoomer brain needed that amount of time to process two sentences?
Nigga I'm doing shit besides rotting here 25/8, kys before me fakecel

Build God, then we will talk

Get the fuck outta here you don't have shit in common with me. I remember most of my childhood clearly and I was always the freak, the odd man out, the nobody, the loser, the creep, the reject. I KNOW I was never liked by anyone, I never had anyone close to me, not even the person I thought was my friend for years, I've known him since I was 11, he doesn't give a shit about me. Fucking lol at thinking what you went through is the same at all as NEVER being wanted by anyone. I fucking know i ain't shit and everyone else knew too. And realizing I'm uglier than I thought makes me reconsider all my previous social interactions, they were prob being civil out of pity for me bc they saw how ugly I am.
Not everyone here is incel for the same reasons, my story is not exactly in line with yours either but I am still incel.

Build God, then we will talk
Yeah I used to listen to panic in middle school, the VSQ cover of their first album is still pretty solid tho. My dumbass thought i could nichemax in 8th grade with this poser emo foid but she turned "lesbian" (dated a mtn rice surprisingly, not sure why bc his parents didn't have money)

Yeah I used to listen to panic in middle school, the VSQ cover of their first album is still pretty solid tho. My dumbass thought i could nichemax in 8th grade with this poser emo foid but she turned "lesbian" (dated a mtn rice surprisingly, not sure why bc his parents didn't have money)
kek, i still listen to p!atd though and mcr

I hate looking at old photos of me too.

Cope.

Yeah, I can’t look at any of my childhood pictures without going through a breakdown either. Fuck that shit honestly.

wow. you were liked?
I was hated and despised as a kid, and still as an adult. This is the brutal part that school doesn't after after graduation.

Not I. I were a retarded child.

dogs are the only ones who unconditionally love you
I wish, my old dog is gonna get put down soon so there's yet another factor out of my control thats gonna depress me.

I came close to ripping my old photo albums when I was drunk but didn't, now they are buried deep in a closet so I won't have to think about it, I was a very happy and cute child up until 12-13 or so where reality and puberty started setting in after that it was just misery but my childhood is my happy place despite some dark shit.

Sleepovers, N64, Ps2, running around the small town and forest with my friend causing trouble, building homemade bows, fishing, breaking into abandoned buildings and tons of wild shit we got up to, good times, my teenage years I might as well delete from my memory and my early 20s.

Sounds like ur childhood was way more eventful than mine. Mine had its moments but I was never that social as a child and tbh I realize now that I really did miss out on formative experiences like having real friends. I had various "friends" growing up but they never gave a shit really about me, no genuine friends tbh. I always loved the movie Stand By Me, but its also a bit depressing at the same time bc it reminds me of something I never got to experience

Sounds like ur childhood was way more eventful than mine. Mine had its moments but I was never that social as a child and tbh I realize now that I really did miss out on formative experiences like having real friends. I had various "friends" growing up but they never gave a shit really about me, no genuine friends tbh. I always loved the movie Stand By Me, but its also a bit depressing at the same time bc it reminds me of something I never got to experience
My teen years, the prime of your pre-adult life, those were spent doing fuck-all of significance. Didn't have much of a social life outside of HS, sports shit didn't count imo.