Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking at my self makes me very sad and angry and depressed

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Seriously I can’t take this any more it hurts so much :cryfeels: chads will never know this feeling it’s the worst being ugly is the worst I rather be a chad with cancer then a ugly guy that lives a 100 years no fun in live nothing is giving to me why does it have to be this way

Life is pointless if you aren't beautiful

I know this feeling, it's unfair
But nature made us this way :feelsrope:

It's the pain of being ethnic

"- Doctor, it hurts me when I do this.

- don't do it, then."

And the normies think we want free surgery so we can get foids...

Smegma would get butthurt if we said trannies transition because they want chad cock.

And the normies think we want free surgery so we can get foids...

Smegma would get butthurt if we said trannies transition because they want chad cock.

bruh we should be able to get it to free it should be our right

bruh we should be able to get it to free it should be our right
We should start some kind of spamming campaign where we spam call government offices and let them know. Everyone get like a hundred incels per state to call their government every day. Trannies got covered by medicaid, their surgeries are covered in many states... there is no reason why our psychological distress and truly life destroying facial circumstances shouldn't be looked at seriously. It's time for The West to wake the fuck up bEfoRe it's too late.

We should start some kind of spamming campaign where we spam call government offices and let them know. Everyone get like a hundred incels per state to call their government every day. Trannies got covered by medicaid, their surgeries are covered in many states... there is no reason why our psychological distress and truly life destroying facial circumstances shouldn't be looked at seriously. It's time for The West to wake the fuck up bEfoRe it's too late.
based af

Whenever I see myself, I realize what a cosmic joke this all is.

Surgery sounds good but if anyone does take that option I would really look into the surgeon as I have read stories of surgeons fucking people's faces up.

Surgery sounds good but if anyone does take that option I would really look into the surgeon as I have read stories of surgeons fucking people's faces up.

u can’t fuck something up that’s already fucked up

I fucking hate myself so much

It's only an option, if you really have nothing to lose