Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking at curries makes me flinch in disgust & causes my heart to start racing due to stress and anxiety. Being around curries is intolerable for me.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
The curry maids who work in my home are disgusting and their work is filthy. Their sense of hygiene is non-existent and the barely do the dishes properly or clean up causing me to avoid the kitchen sink as much as possible. Its the same scenario outside. I dare not go into a semi-crowded indoor space like a bank or office space because I'd have to look at all the disgusting malnourished deformed poop-skinned zombies who rot like trash in the sub-tropical heat and spread their stench of poverty everywhere. Its sooo repulsive and grotesque to be around these filthy beasts that it literally makes me sick. Even street dogs are cleaner and more dignified than this! At this point, eating poop straight out of a White person's asshole would be more dignified than being curry. What the fuck is wrong with us curries mang?! At this point, I just want to get out of this cursed existence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9lxv-r8GGwI

Even street dogs are cleaner and more dignified than this! At this point, eating poop straight out of a White person's asshole would be more dignified than being curry. What the fuck is wrong with us curries mang?! At this point, I just want to get out of this cursed existence.
True for North Indians :yes::yes: wtf man why are you like this :feelswhat:

My mom is a bedridden rotter. There's nothing to stand up to.
Kill her for revenge if you dare. You can't because you're a coward

At this point, eating poop straight out of a White person's asshole would be more dignified than being curry.
dog-awkward.gif

Volcel , just ascend with you have it better than 99% of curries.

Yes. Take a good look at us curries. We are HIDEOUS, DEFORMED, WEAK, STARVED, ZOMBIE-LIKE, BEASTLY, LUSTFUL, AND PRIMAL. We are entirely unworthy of human status. We aren't even good enough to be slaves/beasts of burden. We deserve genocide.

daily reminder, that curries > slavs in terms of raw sexual market value

Kill her for revenge if you dare. You can't because you're a coward
I rather just kill myself, which in turn will cause both my parents to die from grief. They deserve it for imposing this curse upon me.

I’d say it’s the opposite for me. While I obviously despise speaking or interacting with curries, I feel much more at ease around them than around mogger classes. Being around whites and Asians or even Latinos and blacks causes me to feel self-conscious about my gigasubhumanity

I’d say it’s the opposite for me. While I obviously despise speaking or interacting with curries, I feel much more at ease around them than around mogger classes. Being around whites and Asians or even Latinos and blacks causes me to feel self-conscious about my gigasubhumanity
I used to feel at ease among curries but their subhumanity and total disregard for hygiene has done a brutal job on the state of my mental health. I find being among curries to be claustrophobic now. This is nothing more than an open air prison.

I feel most comfortable around Asians. They are clean and well-behaved, and they are on the same looks level as myself. Best race out there! All other races are prideful, hedonistic, violent, primal, and chaotic.

Yes. Take a good look at us curries. We are HIDEOUS, DEFORMED, WEAK, STARVED, ZOMBIE-LIKE, BEASTLY, LUSTFUL, AND PRIMAL. We are entirely unworthy of human status. We aren't even good enough to be slaves/beasts of burden. We deserve genocide.
@Acorn Even monsters from Silent Hill and Resident Evil look better than us curries. :fuk::fuk:

Least self hating wereq post
I tried to overcome my self-hatred, but its always at the back of my mind eating me alive. Its inescapable.

@Jedi Master Cock ru You wouldn't last a day in my shoes.

I feel most comfortable around Asians. They are clean and well-behaved, and they are on the same looks level as myself. Best race out there! All other races are prideful, hedonistic, violent, primal, and chaotic.
How about Whites?
Brutal, I'm sorry mang

I can relate a bit, whenever I see some White here of fully-Anglo or North Germanic(North German, Dutch, and Scandi) I feel mogged since they're taller & usually have better faces on average.
>thinking that slavs are at the bottom of sexual hierarchy
>trolling
I don't deny you guys have it pretty rough

But I mean, imagine thinking this:

midsummer-group-young-people-slavic-appearance-celebration-midsummer_109285-5570.jpg

has it worse than this:

NNvNiYDvgPqCLptNCFhxRLFfUQU.webp

I deleted my comment from before. I think you do have very difficult circumstances. I am sad to see you suffering so much.

I tried to overcome my self-hatred, but its always at the back of my mind eating me alive. Its inescapable.
I see where you’re coming from. That much self awareness is really a curse

I deleted my comment from before. I think you do have very difficult circumstances. I am sad to see you suffering so much.
Total Pajeet Extermindation IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!

Even damned souls in Hell can't even begin to fathom the sheer brutality of being a curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back