Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking at attractive girls on the streets makes me wanna rope

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Every time I see a very attractive girl, I think "man, there's a bunch of guys who had the opportunity to fuck her". For me it's so unreachable, it's like fiction! Such a woman would never even acknowledge me as a human being, I can only dream of having her. However, there are guys out there whose these women want to impress and be possessed by. For every attractive woman, we see wearing provocative clothes, there is a man she is trying to get attention from. That's crazy.

Trucels don't leave their house tbh

38473.jpg

Every time I see a very attractive girl, I think "man, there's a bunch of guys who had the opportunity to fuck her". For me it's so unreachable, it's like fiction! Such a woman would never even acknowledge me as a human being, I can only dream of having her. However, there are guys out there whose these women want to impress and be possessed by. For every attractive woman, we see wearing provocative clothes, there is a man she is trying to get attention from. That's crazy.
literally me when I see an attractive blonde girl with nice butt and boobies. It's over.

even more brutal in school, seeing all the prime teen foids with virgin tight pussy knowing you will never have a chance to ravage them
the ultimate ropefuel

literally me when I see an attractive blonde girl with nice butt and boobies. It's over.
How is it even possible?? How can a guy be able to attract such hotties? There's so much competition out there, these women always strive for the maximum, for the very top. In my mind, you would have to be a living god to get sex with such a specimen.

if you see one, look away, and dont linger on it.

There aren’t so many attractive foids out there if you’ve learned about looks theory and know how to analyze facial aesthetics

How is it even possible?? How can a guy be able to attract such hotties? There's so much competition out there, these women always strive for the maximum, for the very top. In my mind, you would have to be a living god to get sex with such a specimen.
I always recall stories about my High School experiences on this forum and I can tell you that such perfect hoes were always hanging out and had sex with degenerate junkies. I remember when I fell for this girl I was 17 and she was like 16-15 next thing I know I see her kissing with one of the most troublesome boys in the school who drinks, is aggressive and abuses drugs like crazy like his mind is literally fried man. When I saw how they were hugging and kissing I was shattered I felt like the biggest loser ever. Welp that guy was taller,manlier than me and had a nice body also lived rent free in my head.

There aren’t so many attractive foids out there if you’ve learned about looks theory and know how to analyze facial aesthetics
Every food seems delicious if you're starving.

I always recall stories about my High School experiences on this forum and I can tell you that such perfect hoes were always hanging out and had sex with degenerate junkies. I remember when I fell for this girl I was 17 and she was like 16-15 next thing I know I see her kissing with one of the most troublesome boys in the school who drinks, is aggressive and abuses drugs like crazy like his mind is literally fried man. When I saw how they were hugging and kissing I was shattered I felt like the biggest loser ever. Welp that guy was taller,manlier than me and had a nice body also lived rent free in my head.
Brutal, man. This world is doomed.

Brutal, man. This world is doomed.
This shit won't continue for long brother. The way we are shaping our future as a kind soyciety is bound to collapse.

This shit won't continue for long brother. The way we are shaping our future as a kind soyciety is bound to collapse.
I wish you were right, man. But I can hardly believe it. Women will completely dominate men for centuries to come, we've given them too much power and nothing seems to change. Society is accepting everything and the white knights will be ready to protect these bitches without getting anything in return. It's over.

absolute fucking whores

Makes me want to sniff and grab and suck and fuck tbh ngl

Yeah I know that feeling it’s so overwhelming

I don’t think sex is real