Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look what the whore from my country wrote about the men of my country

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
9j-pxxedTF76D9zXkblZHDaEH7I7PZ4wVO2t9Rp2TatZvDdNFNT7KAx5_vA9_lw605rxMLNwvkv1ZGb45qAvUsrX.jpg

As someone who lives here, I can tell you that her words have nothing to do with reality, all women just want chad, and women's demands are not fucking low.

Gonna try Russiamaxxxing soon
Volcel if i'm not trying this one

9j-pxxedTF76D9zXkblZHDaEH7I7PZ4wVO2t9Rp2TatZvDdNFNT7KAx5_vA9_lw605rxMLNwvkv1ZGb45qAvUsrX.jpg

As someone who lives here, I can tell you that her words have nothing to do with reality, all women just want chad, and women's demands are not fucking low.
Feel bad for you lol
Russ extinction

And she gets upvoted and shiet generalizing every Ruskie man

Women are natural born traitors. Russia is one of the most powerful countries on the planet but it's not enough because they're not the number one. Just like they monkeybranch from Chad to bigger Chad they do the same with countries :feelskek:

Russiamaxxing isn’t real. Especially as an ethnic. You think a 6 foot tall blonde Hilda will wanna fuck some curry manlet? :feelshaha:

This is just a narcissistic Russian toilet who’s dissatisfied with the men she’s been able to pull recently.

She probably is ugly and is realizing that chads don’t want her so she’s just angrily spewing on Reddit saying she wants to run away and immigrate :feelshaha:

but the whore just said all they want is to use a man as a ticket out of Russia, once they're in the West they wont need you anymore and they'll become just like every other sTrOnG and iNdEpeNdanT whore in the West :feelskek: Letting yourself get used like that is cucked.

Cope, Belarusian foid drugged fat sandnigger so she can get fucked

but the whore just said all they want is to use a man as a ticket out of Russia, once they're in the West they wont need you anymore and they'll become just like every other sTrOnG and iNdEpeNdanT whore in the West :feelskek: Letting yourself get used like that is cucked.
Okay then what?

4k reddit soypoints :feelsrope:

Women are natural born traitors. Russia is one of the most powerful countries on the planet but it's not enough because they're not the number one. Just like they monkeybranch from Chad to bigger Chad they do the same with countries :feelskek:
In fact i think one reason why the Russian army is underperforming in ukraine is because the guys don't give a shit. Tbh i wouldnt either --- russian foids aren't worth fighting for

They want to leave their countrie because the men aren’t good looking enough. Imagine being such a sex-focused whore

In fact i think one reason why the Russian army is underperforming in ukraine is because the guys don't give a shit. Tbh i wouldnt either --- russian foids aren't worth fighting for
U been on too much cnn copium :smonk:

This is what i am talking about, Slav women despise their own ethnicity of men (similar to noodlewhores). Before you ask "but how then men get a gf there"-those with Anglo/Med features and money do.

Haha enjoy being stuck whore
:feelsPop:I hope she gets bombed or something

This is what i am talking about, Slav women despise their own ethnicity of men (similar to noodlewhores). Before you ask "but how then men get a gf there"-those with Anglo/Med features and money do.
All women are the same everywhere, 99 percent of them are treacherous whores. Like @Fannigan said “there's a reason every religion makes sure to denounce foids before anything else. They belong in chains getting whipped to stay in line like the early romans did to barbarian women.”

putin has been cucked

Russiamaxxing isn’t real. Especially as an ethnic. You think a 6 foot tall blonde Hilda will wanna fuck some curry manlet? :feelshaha:

This is just a narcissistic Russian toilet who’s dissatisfied with the men she’s been able to pull recently.

She probably is ugly and is realizing that chads don’t want her so she’s just angrily spewing on Reddit saying she wants to run away and immigrate :feelshaha:
It's this :feelshaha:
She's just ugly and can't pull

Well, no wonder Russian men have depression written all over them, when their women think that way about them. Well, that, and look at the state of their country. This foid is a cunt, trying to hold that against them. Brutal Russiapill.

:feelsPop:the ugly fucking whore
She realizes how the tinder algorithm works right? If all she sees is ugly men, that means SHE'S ugly or fat

Its not like Russia magically has uglier men than the rest of the world

She realizes how the tinder algorithm works right? If all she sees is ugly men, that means SHE'S ugly or fat

Indeed. Ask her what she thinks about curries compared to russian men

Yeah but russian chad is maybe low tier normie in the west, stop coping and swallow the slavpill you white nigger you have ZERO smv in the west, where i live slav men are the bottom of the barrel even if chad and foids want nothing to do with them unless they are rich mafia boss sons

Bitch got a point ngl, slavs, curries and rice are the holy trinity of virginity in the west:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Curries are below Slavs and Rices

Noodlewhores are still the worst, this is nothing :feelsjuice:

Keep coping slavcel

I'm talking about curries in the West

Curries do decent in eastern europe(not extremely well) but slavs will do well in curryland too

Both Russian men and women aren't attractive on average. There are also many mutts among Russians.

I heard that Russia is like Latin America: you're only screwed if you're not NT.

Fuck tinder and other social apps, they practically are destroying the world of dating for all men around the world. No one cares.

Both Russian men and women aren't attractive on average. There are also many mutts among Russians.
always heard russian women are attractive but their men look like big ogres

always heard russian women are attractive but their men look like big ogres
Yeah. Very "logical". While in reality they share the same genetic pool.

U been on too much cnn copium :smonk:
So you live in Sweden and in addition to supporting jihad, ISIS etc. you support Putin and his imperial invasions in Europe. You probably are also against NATO membership for Sweden. So perfectly legit foreign agent in the EU.

You are moron if you think that russia has not under-performed. They tried to take Kyiv in the first day with air-bridge to Hostomel airstrip. The plan was to take Kyiv in 1 or 2 days, to beat the U.S. assessment of 72 hours before the fall of Kyiv. I read in the first day laughings of russian social media users about how it does not take 72 hours, but one or two day. They had on day one troops in Kyiv and the very CNN reporter actually met Russian airborne soldiers in the airport on day 1-2. He thought they were Ukrainian, but he was surprised. I watched this all on CNN. Probably parts of it is on their YouTube channel. VDV commanders have been sacked. The saviour-general Dvornikov recently got sacked also after he was supposed to get things moving.

So you live in Sweden and in addition to supporting jihad, ISIS etc. you support Putin and his imperial invasions in Europe. You probably are also against NATO membership for Sweden. So perfectly legit foreign agent in the EU.

You are moron if you think that russia has not under-performed. They tried to take Kyiv in the first day with air-bridge to Hostomel airstrip. The plan was to take Kyiv in 1 or 2 days, to beat the U.S. assessment of 72 hours before the fall of Kyiv. I read in the first day laughings of russian social media users about how it does not take 72 hours, but one or two day. They had on day one troops in Kyiv and the very CNN reporter actually met Russian airborne soldiers in the airport on day 1-2. He thought they were Ukrainian, but he was surprised. I watched this all on CNN. Probably parts of it is on their YouTube channel. VDV commanders have been sacked. The saviour-general Dvornikov recently got sacked also after he was supposed to get things moving.
Russia could easly take over Ukraine if it wanted with 600000 troops and 1000s of tanks

USA sent 250k troops into iraq while russia sent 100k

Ukraine 3 times bigger than Iraq

brutal slavpill :feelscry: sorry to pelmenicels

Yes I support the great replacement , I’m an invader I don’t give fuck about Europeans

russia is not even sending russians to fight except higher-ups, they send non-russian ethnic groups. russia never lost its colonies like other European countries, since russia's colonies have a land bridge to russia. So it is like Belgium sending Congolese to fight in the Netherlands or France.

Yes I support the great replacement , I’m an invader I don’t give fuck about Europeans
I support full annexation of Sweden into Russia.

Russia could easly take over Ukraine if it wanted with 600000 troops and 1000s of tanks

USA sent 250k troops into iraq while russia sent 100k

Ukraine 3 times bigger than Iraq
No, Putin can't order full mobilisation even if he wants. He wants all of Ukraine, but can't take it easily if at all. You are wrong.

ISW just reported that russia already used 300k troops in Ukraine, not at the same time though.

Ukraine is not 3 times bigger, Ukraine was km² 603 628 - Crimea - LDPR and now even smaller, about the SAME SIZE NOW that Iraq is 435 000 km². Ukraine barely has 30 million people now when one deducts Crimea, DPR, LPR and the other occupied areas and the millions of who have left Ukraine this year. Iraq has 42 million people so more than Ukraine. USA could have taken Ukraine in a matter of days, but russia can't.

What I really want to see is German tanks used by German army in Ukraine taking on russian tank formations. Rematch of the tank battles of WW2 but with upgraded hardware which occured in the vicinity of Kharkiv, Kursk etc. I would like to see NATO aviation against russian ones, also. I hope for NATO-russia non-nuclear war in Ukraine that kills millions of young European men (good for sex ratio and inceldom). Then Putin can order the full mobilisation he wants. I hope Africa and Middle East dies of hunger because of lack of supply from Ukraine and russia. I hate that EU and USA etc. are now sending extra money to Africa and Middle East to buy food and trying to get grain exported. EU fears migrants from Africa. I don't want migrants either, but I don't want to prevent that by giving them grain, I want to kill the migrants when they try to enter Europe. We need Atlantic wall 2.0. to kill the Africans when they come from the sea. Machine gun emplacements should be ready to kill the landing migrants. Now Spain is treating the injured Melilla invader monkeys in hospitals instead of finishing them.

You did not tell what fact was wrong in what CNN news.

Last edited:
from the way she listed balding between being fat and self-care, imma assume foids still somehow think balding isn't a genetic disease which you can only prevent by literally getting castrated
BTW my impression is that most Slavs are Auschwitzmaxxed skinny men, not fat, but I live in Poland, not Rusland

What? Context? I haven't heard this story yet

:feelskek::feelskek:

Yup.

Especially as an All white blonde haired blue eyed country with above average height and above average percent of pro athletes, and she’s still trying to argue that Russia is somehow magically uglier.

Let her move to the west where the dating scene is even MORE competitive, she’ll just fucking kill herself from only being able to get fat slobs (as she should)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back