Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look of putrid disgust

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
I was just sitting in my car in the parking lot at the end of the day, getting ready to leave like everyone else, when a foid walked past my windshield. She shot me a look of pure unbridled disgust, she looked at me like I was a a piece of rotting roadkill. Pic related
Depositphotos 73137665 stock photo disgusted woman

Last edited:
JFL yes I recognize this face. Regular occurrence. Occasionally accompanied by a stupid comment under their breath if not just an insult outright. The same look people give to piles of dog shit or vomit on the street. I think i'd actually be more shocked if I somehow stopped receiving this look altogether.

I had they same look while running. How dare I exist in the same world as her majesty queen beef flaps.

Should have run over her

I was just sitting in my car in the parking lot at the end of the day, getting ready to leave like everyone else, when a foid walked past my windshield. She shot me a look of pure unbridled disgust, she looked at me like I was a a piece of rotting roadkill. Pic relatedView attachment 718943
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

fucking whores