Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look how tall Donald Trumps son 12 year old Barron Trump is

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
DtKi uhXgAAaI9a
DtKiILeWsAEk8ec

he's fucking yuge

Use celebheights when you wanna know how tall someone is. They’re giga-autists that analyze height down to millimeters.

Trump is 6’0.5”

He's only 12 and taller than me. It's over :feelsrope:

He's 12 and already taller than his father. Fuck

Suifuel. I was 5'0 at that age :feelsbadman:

He's not taller than Dolan. Just closer to the camera. I know this from the pixels of his feet being lower in photoshop than the pixels of Dolans feet.

If anyone cares Trump just dissed my country's president in front of the whole world, so much for hosting the G20

Imagine being 12 and being 6 feet holy hell. This kid has NOTHING to worry about. I was barely 5 feet at his age, and I was alone and sad and bullied. He will never know what it’s like to be alone and sad and bullied. A truly privileged life. Nothing in this universe is more important than height. Life starts at 6 feet.

He's so damn lucky. Living life as a billionaire, NYC with 3 floors of his own, over six feet, and n attractive white male who has all the power in the world due to his father's success. I wish he knew how lucky he is, that's a rare opportunity to be born into.

both parents are tall what do you expect?

I'm heightmogged by a goddamn 12 year old

Best anime character tbhngl

Fucking slayer. I wish Trump was my dad so I could've been fed the good stuff.

he has a slumped posture in that image and he still tallmogs

If I was him I'd start beef with all the bloods and crips because I'd know they can't do anything to me, then I'd become a rapper.

his chin and jaw better grow or he might be fucked, looks like he will be about 6 foot 7 at the least

Trump knows how important height is so he's doing all that he can so that his son will be tall.

Why are white men so tall and we ethnics so small? that's really shit and unfair :feelsbadman:

I was 4ft at that age JFL.

Mogs me to oblivion and back 10 times

I was like that at his age but had his recessed features, he might have an endocrine issue unfortunately.

He’s 6’ at 12 and rumored to be a high functioning autist.

high T slayer

My impression or only has low incel here?

Longboi season

You only need all these advantages in life to defeat autism.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS BOYS!

He is tall af for a 12 year old, but he isn't taller than his parents.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS BOYS!

He is tall af for a 12 year old, but he isn't taller than his parents.
He's gonna be though so because his father isn't a manlet and his mother isn't a womanlet

Baron is an absolute slayer rich gigachad, and the fact that I'm 8+ inches shorter than him when he's only 12 years old is all the more reason to feel suicidal.

Yuuuggggeeeeeeeeee