Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

look how much being taller and thicker does to your looks

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Stolen from braincels. His face remains largely the same, looks like the poster just added width to it and a large frame overall.

Or maybe you could say, look how much being short and having a long narrow skull takes away from your looks.

https://old. reddit. com/r/Braincels/comments/cceqsp/i_wonder_if_he_still_would_have_been_tackled/

h47hkwji2x931.jpg

They should've fixed his nose too. Then he'd be a decent looking guy.

Being taller and wider sholders, bit more masculinity, and bushy beard, I could be normie. And that can still suck, to be pure betabux tier

our lord and saviour had a decent face to begin with (no deformities or anything) being 5 feet tall fucked him though

St. Bagelcel is still chill though.

Over for small body cels like me, fuck. Almost everyone i see on the street can framemog me.

We'd all be Chad if we could photoshop flesh and bone. It's not just the face, it's the whole package.

Over for small body cels like me, fuck. Almost everyone i see on the street can framemog me.

small guy with good face = gay twink
small guy with normal or ugly face = creep

From midgetcel to football coach.

As I said before. Having a narrow frame and being a manlet is a death sentence for a male, even if you have a decent face.

Are you the NEET child who doesn't shower??

(I could be wrong cuz all anime avis look alike)
I'm shortcel framecel, but refuse roasties, whatever if they would want me as betabuxer or even not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back