Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Look at your average Wal-Mart shopper or city bus passenger. Do you really think they're having sex?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Unless they're married, I don't think they are. I think they're getting high with friends and watching Netflix. And keeping up with Facebook. I think this is what the average single person does. Single and out of college.

We should do a show where we stop them and ask when was the last time they had unpaid sex with a non-landwhale.

The average person at Walmart is fat as fuck, male or female, who would be surprised they aren’t having sex

People just whale out in the US because they don’t understand how fucking carbs work, it’s absurd
We should do a show where we stop them and ask them when was the last time they had unpaid sex with a non-landwhale.
I don’t want them to get mad and eat me :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

We don't have Wal-Mart here
But when I'm in the mall I mostly see young dudes with their parents, the ocassional normie couple and lots of solitary dudes.
The average person at Walmart is fat as fuck, male or female, who would be surprised they aren’t having sex

People just whale out in the US because they don’t understand how fucking carbs work, it’s absurd

Non-obese landwhales can fuck high-tier normies if they want to.

We know, we just don't care. But the average person at Wal-Mart is the average American.

No. Sometimes I'll see some trying to fashion maxxx or something and I think wow, that's cute, but they still aren't getting shit.

I don't leave my house so I can't do it

Galleo doesn't pay attention to other people in public.