Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this virtue signaling Chadlite's tweet about incels

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-

>Just be confident bro
>Just hit the gym bro
>Just be intellectual bro
>Just talk to womyn bro
:fire::fire::fire:

Just Fucking LOL A tall WASP is going to give lessons to incels on getting womyn, when all he has to do is exist. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: What the normshits don't get is that many incels tried all that PUA bluepilled bullshit just to be dehumanized by their looksmatch and below.

Last edited:
I am done for today (who am I kidding, I am not), so many ragefuels... Just lol.

I like the assumption that we have matches on these dating apps to have "friendly banter" with in the first place.

Present some acid to this kind-hearted fellow

Typical normie advice doesn't deserve attention just because it's from a verified Twitter account.

"be nice to women" is honestly the most ignorant and ineffective advice you could give to ANYONE, let alone an incel.

first off, assuming you werent an incel with normie or chadlite tier looks, femoids are repulsed by nice behaviour. if you have an IQ of at least 90 and have been observing femoids in the dating scene for years then you would know being nice doesnt do shit. sure looks are more important but a sociopathic or cold looksmatch would mog his nice counterpart any day of the week. secondly, personality doesnt mean shit when you are ugly as sin.

that normiefag can go fuck himself anally with his BP platitudes. he thinks its so simple for us, honestly needs to off himself with bleach.

Typical normie advice doesn't deserve attention just because it's from a verified Twitter account.
He's Chadlite bro. There's where the trigger lies. Just like Maverick regurgitating PUA bs to his audience.

Engage in non-creepy banter = don't be ugly

a 5'10+ WASP telling me to "engage in friendly banter with women" is like telling a homeless man to "engage in talks about a stock with a stock broker"

you will be told to fuck off, either verbally or with body language

I would execute that asshole if he talked to me that way in real life.

Just World Fallacy. He'll never understand.

The next ER should specifically point out retards like this as the reason he snapped.

I'm disappointed in these guys, they have an opportunity to give good advice, but instead say some crazy shit like "be nice". Wtf? Being nice has nothing to do with getting woman, they will stay with a guy who beats the shit out of them and verbally abuses them their entire lives, I watched my own mom put up with this for years. Its all an attempt to place all the blame on incels instead of simply admitting that mating is a brutal and unfair game that aims to filter out less desirable men, mostly based on their genetics. Once they accept this we can move forward to finding real solutions, but until then we're gonna have to watch our backs for nutjobs playing GTA:Toronto.

Someone needs to go ER on these fucking cucks, I can’t take it anymore

this isnt even ragefuel..... this is CHOFUEL...
tenor.gif

I'd legit beat this guy so bad, he'll become a truecel.

Dumb ass chad has no clue about life since he has been living on easy mode. I usually don’t hate chads but this dude is an idiot.

How do I engage in friendly banter when women women don’t match me on dating apps, they didn’t wana be my friends with me because I was ugly

Dumb ass chad has no clue about life since he has been living on easy mode. I usually don’t hate chads but this dude is an idiot.

I despise normshits more than Chads. But I'll make an exception for this guy as well.

just gotta read books bro

again another normie assuming incels are just fat slobs who hate women.
i have been lifting for 13 years and have been on dating apps for like 5 straight years and no success.
Also lol @ him throwing in his own political views to talk down on cernovich and tucker

Look at the girls in the replies "even after doing all those things you're still not entitled to a woman"

LMAO

How the fuck will reading books get anyone a woman?

i swear this go to the gym shit needs to die. im 11 and a half stone ( 161 pounds for US plebs ).

the fact normies still think we are all fat neckbeards is unreal.

This isn't delusion, it's flat out lies. These cunts are doing it on purpose, they WANT you to fail and be a cuck.

Dear faggot who constantly gets laid..

- I am nice to women, have never insulted a woman in real life even when I was insulted by them because I am high inhib as fuck.
- I am SHREDDED AS FUCK BOY.
- How will that help? I was reading books on psychology and how to control human mind before discovering PSLI and r/redditforeveralone, I was exactly the same when I was reading books.
- Some incels do not get matches at all, they get ignored by females( I was ignored by a wheelchair female once), what the fuck do you mean engage in convos when girls DO NOT ENGAGE INTO CONVOS ON PURPOSE U FUCKING CUNT? U HAVE LOOKS SO THEY DO ENGAGE WITH YOU, U DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. How can you try to be funny with them if they fucking ignore you or make the conversation die in 3 messages with their 1 word responses and then finally ignoring?
Location. Thailand, why do girls there say they're funny to incels? No white girl ever told me I am funny but guess what? When I have tinder plus and I was swiping in Thailand I WAS FUCKING FUNNY, I was being myself, I was actually cracking jokes because that's you how do it with white girls in your location. We cannot do the same in our areas.

As a Chad(lite) I would be silent. Dead silent. Incels as we are today were created by circumstances that most people could not foresee. Noone is safe. Maybe they are next and they won't like our difficulty level.

look at this sick cunt making fun of ugly people, he should fucking get shot to death!

"looks dont matter bro" goes ahead to fucking make fun of the way someone looks, i hope you get acid faced!

I am done for today (who am I kidding, I am not), so many ragefuels... Just lol.
these chads acting like its easy. they dont realize how privileged they are. put themselves in our shoes, who will likely be virgins for the rest of our lives.

JFL they all give the same shitty advice

i swear this go to the gym shit needs to die. im 11 and a half stone ( 161 pounds for US plebs ).

the fact normies still think we are all fat neckbeards is unreal.
Literally that
DbpZga9W4AUIp45.jpg

You've heard it boyos, forget looksmaxing and start being nice to women. Surely that'll work...

????

how is 11 and a half stone fat please enlighten me. when the average weight for a 6'2 guy is 12 stone?
I think you might be slow. But that's okay boyo, we still welcome you

I think you might be slow. But that's okay boyo, we still welcome you

maybe if you spoke like a normal fucking human id understand what your saying.