Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this Stacy heaven, Chad creampies this

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
10% - Please refrain from foid worship in ID

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChRke6yjF5M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

I can't cope with the fact that some motherfucker will get to creampie prime, virgin, Stacy pussy like this while I get ridiculed for my height.
I demand position of power, private harem of blonde Stacies :ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:to massage me, cook me food and constantly compliment me that I am awesome, as reparations for all of the suffering that I endured ASAP!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

stop pointlessly obsessing over something you will never get organically, you will feel better dead serious

Stop worshipping white pussy, and pussy in general. Pussy worshipper

Where is ER when you need him

just meet a girl bro, firm handshake, bro

meanwhile the girls (including the ugly ones) all go to exclusive places like this, on purpose, to never even meet you

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I want to rape and impregnate all of them one at a time and beat them all bloody (in video game) fucking vile chad chasing whores!!!!!!!!!

Stop worshipping white pussy, and pussy in general. Pussy worshipper
facts. ethnix obnsession with mayofoids as well as their simpery has reached an all time high. I see more ethnix simping on soycial media than wytes. For instance look at Bunty King.

facts. ethnix obnsession with mayofoids as well as their simpery has reached an all time high. I see more ethnix simping on soycial media than wytes. For instance look at Bunty King.
Who is he and post some of his cringe

You expect me to listen to all that? Post the relevant minutes
i'll be honest I didn't actually watch the video, just read some kiwifarms thread on this guy.

I'm so low T that video does nothing to me.
Just some annoying cunts

They are only pretty on the outside,
Insert cannibalism joke here...

this world is a fucking joke

Nah they probably can't cook anyways

Fuck Chad and fuck Stacy, I could care less about those sex-havers.

They're hot but kinda plain.

Hot normies, lol