Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this short king (who roped 5 years ago)

Short girls' problems vs short men's problems - )

Knajid's true face revealed... :feelswhat:

Though it's funny how there are at least 2 instances of this sort of thing happening on that subreddit; doubt you'd find the same on r/tall. :feelsclown:

Knajid's true face revealed... :feelswhat:

Though it's funny how there are at least 2 instances of this sort of thing happening on that subreddit; doubt you'd find the same on r/tall. :feelsclown:
Tall lives matter :soy::soy::soy:

I wonder why he roped

Dedsrs the other day I was looking at prostitutes online in my city and the best looking one I found said on her page that she was 1.43m which is about 4'9 and I thought I must be miscalculating or that she was LARPing to seem cute and petite or something because I couldn't really imagine 4'9 actually being someones height irl

RIP to that turkish knajjd nigga I cant imagine the suffering he experienced daily

May he fuck foids in incelhalla now

rip shortcel

he prob tried to jestermaxx about his height

At least when you're ugly you're not reminded of it all the time. But if you're short you'll be aware of it every time you go outside, it's unavoidable. Maybe that's the most brutal aspect.

Rip fellow shortcel.

did he kill himself because of it?

i'm sure his suicide had nothing to do with his height ruining every aspect of his life

Dedsrs the other day I was looking at prostitutes online in my city and the best looking one I found said on her page that she was 1.43m which is about 4'9 and I thought I must be miscalculating or that she was LARPing to seem cute and petite or something because I couldn't really imagine 4'9 actually being someones height irl

RIP to that turkish knajjd nigga I cant imagine the suffering he experienced daily
i dont care i would slay. i have a thing for short foids

my situation is getting worse with every manlet's death, as I'm getting farther and farther from average height

i'm sure his suicide had nothing to do with his height ruining every aspect of his life
It was all his personality
Unless he's 195cm then he has perfect personality

"Unfortunately" lmao this guy did EXACTLY what he wanted to do. Where does this stupid idea come from that people killing themselves is unfortunate obviously life was very horrible for them. Honestly you look at this guy and you really think life was easy? Every day in public was a struggle. It doesn't matter if he's an actor it's just embarassing to have to play the 'im a celebrity' card to not be made fun of. IMAGINE IF YOU ARE A TALL BLONDE STACY AND YOU SAY OH NO THIS IS SAD. LOL.

He had about average face which clearly proves Height>>>>>> Face

I wonder if r/short will ever realise how many shortcels are killing themselves compared to the rest of the population. The reddit soy saying shit like "unfortunately..." Tells me these people are clueless.

He might had a chance with literal dwarf foids though. Since he apparently statusmaxxed.

>blue eyes
>brown hair
>white skin

Could have Ascended in SEA
He looked good, had proportional body, great hair, but at 145cm zero chance at every place on the planet. Truecel because of the height.

That sub is so retarded

Damn I thought face meant shit

You are a king if you withstand all the bs coming your way, once you rope you are not a king, just a coward giving in to those disgusting bullies.

You are a king if you withstand all the bs coming your way, once you rope you are not a king, just a coward giving in to those disgusting bullies.
Muh resilience cope

Sounds like something a bluepilled redditor would say. There's only so much man can take before it gets too much. Nothing cowardly about killing yourself either. Managing to kill oneself is something not many can actually go through with.

How is it possible that he looks normal height?

He looked good, had proportional body, great hair, but at 145cm zero chance at every place on the planet. Truecel because of the height.
Nah, he still could have made it in SEA. All those white features combined with money that he had

Heightpill is the most brutal.

R.i.p my man. If only foids and tallfags knew his suffering