Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL look at this seething retard

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder

scam artist with dozens of GFs and baby mommas asking men who will never have a biological family to give a flying fuck.

top kek.
hey bitch, ask me if I'm bothered. LMAO

dnw but lmao what a retard

he just got done giving black men blowjobs

Not my daughter(s), not my problem

he says normies should fight the invaders when they attack their own

he misses the true issue

normies should have fought the invaders before they arrived. now that they are there, its too late. toothpaste is out of the tube. total deportation of all ethnics or lay down and accept it. anything inbetween is just coping.

'Just anothER day in England.'

What could I possibly achieve anyway?

Every since he was arrested Tate's become such a massive moral fag grifter.

this retard, can he speak normally at all? Each time I see him he yells like a baboon instead of speaking in a softer voice like a human. Easy now, i get that you are a true alpha but I'm in shambles each time because of your thundering alpha voice

He's right. Refugee go home

I want to snipe on the southern border

How is he himself not in prison yet lmao? This guy is literally scamming young desperate guys out of their money and time with crypto and nft scams and pointless online courses managed by his buddies

The UK deserved it's fate. It's done, full of niggers and pakis.

"Oh no not le hecking little foids how will they ever ride chad's dick now" :soy::soy:

he's kinda right