Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this privileged whore

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Screenshot 20211120 010309 1

This privileged bitch couldn't last a day in the life of a truecel

Last edited:
Oh, I assumed this thread was about Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Normie "Depression":

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 29 35

Incel Depression:

Screenshot from 2021 11 18 13 49 59

I remember spending New Years one time playing Pokemon Showdown

Women on reddit are the most demented, angry retards alive.

I remember spending New Years one time playing Pokemon Showdown

sorry that wasn't relevant, fuck this hoe, why do they think every single incel is the same exact person with the same exact personality and attitude like it's just one singular entity, at least I don't have to generalize when I call her a genuine bitch.

''muh wallowing in self pity'' can foids ever say anything that isn't straight up copypasted from a notepad? the answer is no ofc

sorry that wasn't relevant, fuck this hoe, why do they think every single incel is the same exact person with the same exact personality and attitude like it's just one singular entity, at least I don't have to generalize when I call her a genuine bitch.
Tbh

I find it weird that they always assume incels just woke up one day and decided to be depressed and lonely.
No, you thrust that life onto them.

Notice that she mentioned self-important. It's a crime for an ugly male to feel self-important. Also, all jocks at school probably were very humble. Only unattractive loners are arrogant. Despite the fact that ugly, lonely males usually have low self-esteem and you cannot find people more self-important than, for example, proffessional sports players.