Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this meme CuckTears made

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
3fe.png

Lol they seriously think they are bros with Chad, that they are basically his equals and that they are united against us

no cucktear faggots lol if you tried that with Chad IRL he would trip you to ground like 'Wtf are you doing fag. Know your place fag'
Lol these guys are the masters of cognitive dissonence

Chads are somewhat blackpilled by nature, they would never agree with what incelqueers have to say about anything. They would mistake them for being incels.

3fe.png

Lol they seriously think they are bros with Chad, that they are basically his equals and that they are united against us

no cucktear faggots lol if you tried that with Chad IRL he would trip you to ground like 'Wtf are you doing fag. Know your place fag'
Lol these guys are the masters of cognitive dissonence
Now it's offical we have entered a meme war with inceltears. Time to use our weaponized autism :feelsree: REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think CuckTears made that, unless I am wrong it first surfaced somewhere on 4chan. I like to think both the chad and the virgin are laughing at desperate beta orbiters, together.

That's not made by cucktears. It was on 4chan before that. JFL @ thinking they can create anything.

I don't think CuckTears made that, unless I am wrong it first surfaced somewhere on 4chan. I like to think both the chad and the virgin are laughing at desperate beta orbiters, together.
That's not made by cucktears. It was on 4chan before that. JFL @ thinking they can create anything.
Oh ok, in that case the virgin who made it was coping seriously

coping massively

don't know which is worse tbh

I remember this chad at my old high school (captain of the football team, had threesomes with his teen cutie girlfriend and her friends etc.)

I talked to him like hardly ever but one of my friends once tried to like get in with the cool kids.

Anyway one day the chad comes up to me and says "hey man what's the deal with your friend is he a faggot? because all my guys are telling me your buddy is hitting on me and it's kind of freaking me out."

then my friend got savaged for the next three years and got the reputation as being a gay pervert until we left high school.

that's what popular people think of inceltears types

I remember this chad at my old high school (captain of the football team, had threesomes with his teen cutie girlfriend and her friends etc.)

I talked to him like hardly ever but one of my friends once tried to like get in with the cool kids.

Anyway one day the chad comes up to me and says "hey man what's the deal with your friend is he a faggot? because all my guys are telling me your buddy is hitting on me and it's kind of freaking me out."

then my friend got savaged for the next three years and got the reputation as being a gay pervert until we left high school.

how it should be tbh

They're like "please chad be on our side, we'll let you fuck all the cucktears rosties you want"

Good. Those degenerate betas deserve what they get.

Chads are somewhat blackpilled by nature, they would never agree with what incelqueers have to say about anything. They would mistake them for being incels.

The cucktear fag in the pic is probably a khhv. But somehow he's the "cool" one with his arm around chad's shoulder, and chad is acting like a bitch.

agreed they dont understand that even chads see cucks as lesser than them, and rightfully so. These chads see these beta cucky men as pathetic because most of the times they are going against their own gender, which chad does not agree with. Remember, bros before hoes.

Sure chad will usually go after a ho over a bro, but plenty of chads i know would never shittalk their own gender/ put down the male race just to please femoids