Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this man so proud of this JBW

10000th time this was posted

I saw that video, it looks like a shit life. He even admitted they don’t have sex.

JBW in action, just give a noodlewhore a greencard
Yep. Women are excellent at using sex to get what they want; and when they get what they want, they have no reason to ever show you kindness again. She thinks you are a sap.

When a woman gets engaged she has basically tricked a man into thinking she cares about him. "This fool just agreed to give me $$$ with nothing in return LOL!"

congratulations, you just summed up JBW in two sentences.
Yep, to be successful it helps to lie incessantly. Promise her the world, that you'll love her forever, then when you are done walk away and never speak to her again.

If I was good looking I would buy those temporary cell-phones and just swim through pussies using chameleon powers.

There should be a paper that's signed and it would make the rules for the marriage.
If the rules are not followed, the other person can divorce/sue them.

The rules would have stuff like who does housework and how much, hoe often the couple has sex and what they'll do in bed.
Just think about suing some bitch that didn't give you a blowjob because she originally agreed to it

low effort post.

And he's still better than an incel. He's fucked hundreds of women in SEA before he settled for this harpy. His mistake for importing this woman to a western country.

Repeat after me:
Import the rice, pay the price

Yep. Women are excellent at using sex to get what they want; and when they get what they want, they have no reason to ever show you kindness again. She thinks you are a sap.

When a woman gets engaged she has basically tricked a man into thinking she cares about him. "This fool just agreed to give me $$$ with nothing in return LOL!"

There should be a paper that's signed and it would make the rules for the marriage.
If the rules are not followed, the other person can divorce/sue them.

The rules would have stuff like who does housework and how much, hoe often the couple has sex and what they'll do in bed.
Just think about suing some bitch that didn't give you a blowjob because she originally agreed to it
That used to be the case, it was called Fault Divorce. If a woman wouldn’t put out, cheated on you, ect then you could divorce her and didn’t have to give her shit.

Now most countries only do No Fault Divorce, so if your wife cheats she still gets your shit.

It’s fucked.

That used to be the case, it was called Fault Divorce. If a woman wouldn’t put out, cheated on you, ect then you could divorce her and didn’t have to give her shit.

Now most countries only do No Fault Divorce, so if your wife cheats she still gets your shit.

It’s fucked.
Wtf, why have so many countries become so cucked? These laws create the problems we have

These laws create the problems we have

That's the ironic thing - as much as we blame women - their male enablers are the real reason we are in this situation. Boomers created these laws.

That's the ironic thing - as much as we blame women - their male enablers are the real reason we are in this situation. Boomers created these laws.
Beta male enablers are the worst. They just feed the beast and her entitlement into oblivion.

Another nail in the coffin for this JBW nonsense.

I saw that video, it looks like a shit life. He even admitted they don’t have sex.

“JuSt bE wHiTe” and you too could betabuxxx a 3/10 noodlewhore and get no sex in exchange

Just Lay Down And Collect Beta Buxx

Lmfao :lul:

giphy.gif

once again,JFL at bringing a 3rd whore to your 1st country.

I neve saw this video before. Maaaan,this is something new in this forum

Import the rice, pay the price

Hes hardly proud, all of videos are about how much of a broken man he is because his chinese wife basically robbed him of everything. If it was JBW, he'd actually be in a relationship. Instead hes been robbed of everything he owns.

Tbh after realising how subhuman asians are(asians men cant be above 5/10 facially in women's eyes) i really think jbw in asia is a huge cope.

Tbh after realising how subhuman asians are(asians men cant be above 5/10 facially in women's eyes) i really think jbw in asia is a huge cope.