Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this incel starter pack on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

Wearing t-shirts means you're an incel lmao. Also the fact that OP points out weak jaws, when it's apparently not our looks.

"no jaw or chin" = fashion

Those exact type of jeans (bootcut) were extremely popular with foids a few years ago where I live, but when a man wears them he’s an evil oinkwell. The hypocrisy is infinite.

Not only does this not make sense but it isn't even funny cause of that reason, why does this have almost 200 upvotes lmao?

Actually I'm heavily into archival japanese fashion but foids couldn't give a shit
Not only does this not make sense but it isn't even funny cause of that reason, why does this have almost 200 upvotes lmao?
"incel bad"

Who said it wasn't our looks? Don't conflate normies with IncelTears. Plenty of people agree that incels are physically ugly.

I don’t why incels get generalised as only white guys. I’m half black and I happen to be an incel.

That starter pack describes like 80% of men

I don’t why incels get generalised as only white guys. I’m half black and I happen to be an incel.
Many normies believe that incels are exclusively white, it only makes sense as we're all nazis as well. IT was known to downvote and ban anyone who cited this forum's quarterly polls to prove that we're not all white.

Incel trait: Wearing clothes.

t shirts? guess im incel

It's quite hilarious that they aren't aware of the fact that picture like this prove our point.

Many normies believe that incels are exclusively white, it only makes sense as we're all nazis as well. IT was known to downvote and ban anyone who cited this forum's quarterly polls to prove that we're not all white.

I don’t look like a stereotypical incel as in looks not gunna lie but however I just got poor personal hygiene, bad at grooming and cheap outdated dress sense.

not wearing tank top=incel

It's quite hilarious that they aren't aware of the fact that picture like this prove our point.
Exactly lol. They say it's not our looks and then make fun of our jaws in the same breath.

This is only an incel starter pack because the guys in the picture are not attractive.

If it was an 8/10 it would be casual Chad's wear.

Yeah, go on and keep bullying ugly people.

No wonder why they went ER.

"Oh noo, why do these people go on mass shootings and kill other people? :soy:"
Maybe because you made fun of the the whole time?

Pure projection, they feel more secure doing their little meme.
In reality they're virigin in their 20s and believe they're the good guys. They'd get an used bitch sooner or later.
Usually around their 30s.

Can we also replace that jew shooter with a beaner or a nigger?
Or it's forbidden?

they all sound like bottom tier normie retards. Classic lickers of chad's ass. I would like to beat some of them irl

Holy shit this Is fucking retarded, OF COURSE HE WOULD HAVE NO CHIN ITS NOT LIKE HE CHOSE THAT

According to IT and the media, jaw and chin are as easy to change as a shirt.
They don't even want us to get the surgery like they try and say every time.

jeans and T-shirts are literally the most standard items of clothing ever. they can't even come up with a stereotype that isn't vague as fuck

By keeping the wardrobe bland and generic, they make our point that many average dude are incel. The fact they mentioned jaw is just an admission we are right.

Funny experiment would be to post a bunch of chad feature and label them as incel features and see how they react. Say shit like, buff, expensive clothes, strong jaw, tall, etc.

Just wear a shirt Bro...
pugsley-addams-jerry-messing-morticia-addams-addams-family-reunion-internet-meme-tips.jpg

Big boy clothes don't fit me properly so I'm forced to dress like a teenager at 29.

This is only an incel starter pack because the guys in the picture are not attractive.

If it was an 8/10 it would be casual Chad's wear.

Your face bones are out of fashion which is why you're an incel

What idiots, I wear bootcut jeans though sometimes at work because they're comfortable and go over my steel-toe boots better.

just don't wear t shirts bro!
women hate them that's why u virgin

If I were to make an incel starter pack meme it would be way better and funnier than this garbage.