Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this Honesty Whore

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
The vast majority of males are nothing but genetic garbage. The amount of actually hot guys I see is maybe one or twice a day, if I'm lucky (and I live a 3M+ city), usually not even that. I don't think there's even 1% of males that are actually attractive let alone 20% like Twerpers claim.

The idea that most men should be considered attractive and the idea that most women are not attractive are modern patriarchal inversions. Females have always had a reproductive investment that is literally thousands of times (if not more) higher than males'. Most males are genetic garbage that wouldn't have passed their sub human genes 50,000 years ago. If women's reproductive investment is thousands of times higher than men's it's only normal that she's going to find thousand less times MOTOS attractive.

The vast majority of males are worthless and the extreme vast majority of females (except baring the obese or disabled) have intrinsic value. I think males, in some repressed part of their brain knows that and it drives them so mad lol

"Looksmatch" is just a last-ditch desperate attempt of genetically inferior to try to convince/shame women to give them a chance. Don't settle ladies, never let you be shamed by these losers!

Imagine shitting on the gender who wrote history itself

Most males are genetic garbage that wouldn't have passed their sub human genes 50,000 years ago.
Lol, infact, more likely.

I don't support crime and shit, but you have to consider in ancient world there was raping, secret fucking at night camp or something, so the chance of incel passing his genes is much higher. Of course, 1 in 17 but it's compensated by 'unconventional' methods of reproduction.

Now, men are back to their past days, without prior 'unconventional' reproductive methods, which makes it unfair.

Most women are genetic trash too

Wtf, according to the theory of peacocks, women being more selective with us, we are making the average man mog a good part of women. I can confirm that myself, but whores always want more and more.

Lol, infact, more likely.

I don't support crime and shit, but you have to consider in ancient world there was raping, secret fucking at night camp or something, so the chance of incel passing his genes is much higher. Of course, 1 in 17 but it's compensated by 'unconventional' methods of reproduction.

Now, men are back to their past days, without prior 'unconventional' reproductive methods, which makes it unfair.

It was 1 in 17 before the rise of advanced societies, there was tons of rape in tribal societies, nowadays it's probably 1 in 35.

she thinks she could have rejected all the incels and condemn them to be virgins forever because they are women and can choose, what?????

dumb bitch would have been raped 4 times a day by every incel who wants because a man is physically stronger and can easily subdue pretty much any women.

stupid whore thinks she would have had rights 50k years ago, she would be property at best, more like slave to the average farmer who knows that pussy has no intrinisic value,

back then they also would not have make up, so it would be much harder to fraud your looks, your also not shaved, basically having hair everywhere which reduces the womens attractiveness significantly.

todays women only hold so much power because they have thousands of things to fraud their appearance in some way which makes men weak and horny.

The whore may be a female of Megaloceros reincarnated. Females sentenced whole species to extintion due to incapability to discern ornamemtal traits from genetic fitness.

Most toilets are genetic trash too. They are just good at hiding it by using makeup and stuff. They shouldn't be allowed to pass on their subhuman genes either.

Women never talk about their subhuman genes

The idea that most men should be considered attractive and the idea that most women are not attractive are modern patriarchal inversions.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Bitch does not live in the same reality. We get constantly bombarded with (((propaganda))) of why we should consider Hogwomen attractive. Where's the equivalent for fat fuck men?

This is hilarious. The first two sentences are all that is needed:

"The vast majority of males are nothing but genetic garbage."
What constitutes genetic garbage? If you have Einsteins prefrontal cortex and are genius enough to pick relativity out of idea space, do you have "garbage genes"? Most males wouldn't say so. If you get Terry Tao's brain and are able to win a Fields Medal, are your genes "garbage"? Men would definitely say that you have rather good genes.

"The amount of actually hot guys I see is maybe one or twice a day, if I'm lucky (and I live a 3M+ city), usually not even that."
Emphasis mine. It's all superficial and looks based, because it's a female assessing the genetic worth. Females are cavemen.

ESdCkrGXsAAtx s

Me waiting for women to die out

I live solely to see these whores replaced by machines.

And most women are no better. They just have make-up to hide behind plus men just aren't nearly as picky and will fuck anything.

Imagine shitting on the gender who wrote history itself

Imagine shitting on the gender who not only wrote history, but the code that built the website shes posting on

Seen it here already. And she looks like an ogre too from what I remember. They have no self awareness and think they are all 10/10.