Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Look at this guy on 4chan

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

I dont know if its autism, but I notice all the stuff this guy talks about and I dont even get to have sex, is it an incel trait not to have these "blinders" on with women? or just another autism trait. This guy claiming to only see the girl as a roastie once hes had sex with her, how can he not see a roastie the moment he lays eyes on her? I dont understand how having sex with her can suddenly make her look like a roastie, she already did look like a roastie from the start.

Its hard to tell the incel and autism traits tend to cross-over a lot.

He just has to bang uglies

It's what happens when you engage in meaningless degenerate sex with 4/10 strangers of the internet.

Damn who knows what's wrong with him

It's what happens when you engage in meaningless degenerate sex with 4/10 strangers of the internet.
me when i browse this forum ngl :what:
nah, you dudes are alright

Probably a Chadlite if the femoid looks at him like that

Tbh, foids are masters at hiding their flaws and imperfection in body and personality . we all know that she is a lesser being then man and can never be at his level. We know that she is full of insecurities and fears but she acting in a narcissistic careless manner to hides them all.
The moment she have sex all what she had hidden will appear and you start to see how weak , afraid and insecure she was . Then when you starts living with her you will realize how stupid and had low IQ comparing to you .
Only a cuck or a bluepilled Normie won't be able to see that , he will keep treating her like a princess .

People tend to think IQ is amount of knowledge or how smart you appear where im strongly convinced is not amount of knowledge but rather your ability to connect facts you already know, work with data you know and think rationally

But yes, i think women are dumb animals. You know these temperament testosterone heads who are so close to their instincts? Its like women, very close to instincts, very far to brain

Women have good positions only in management field, not STEM etc. That's cause theyre confident from 24/7 validation.have you seen computer guy confident and validated 24/7? No. But is she smarter than him? No

Also it looks like he had sex with woman that had boring personality (hence low IQ assumption), fat body and ugly face, and zero challenge

Last edited: