Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this Glowie

Ben zand is a retard

I once saw his "documentary" on guns and this dumbass thought an obvious movie looking sniper was a machine gun :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

@RegularManlet made a hypothesis and did his own research on who this person could be, the conclusion he come to may or may not be true

Caption 1

@RegularManlet made a hypothesis and did his own research on who this person could be, the conclusion he come to may or may not be true
I hope you beat your case in the high court bro :feelstastyman:;)

Don't ever particiapte in an incel documentary.
I would be so tempted. There is some naive part of me that still hopes this could all be solved if we just talk things out carefully and cooperatively. Probably best to keep me away from these scrupulous types of people. I would only make us look weak and retarded when I start autistically stammering around or after they cut what I said thoughtlessly together into some absurd hate tirade.

Think catfishman type people are the best for these interviews. Someone who is comfortable just taking a shit on air right in front of their cameras, someone not taking their word for it at all and trolling the whole thing right form the get go.

I would be so tempted. There is some naive part of me that still hopes this could all be solved if we just talk things out carefully and cooperatively. Probably best to keep me away from these scrupulous types of people. I would only make us look weak and retarded when I start autistically stammering around or after they cut what I said thoughtlessly together into some absurd hate tirade.

Think catfishman type people are the best for these interviews. Someone who is comfortable just taking a shit on air right in front of their cameras, someone not taking their word for it at all and trolling the whole thing right form the get go.
We should all act like Bronson

Bronson clown

Like he did at time-stamp 1:07:26

When he was getting interrogated

(@Pancakecel would understand) ( I think)

P.S someone tried to jump the fence holy kek

Last edited:
@THE TRUE DIGLET

Any incel who joins the film team deserves concentration.

i hope they feature my threads again
in one of the newer incel docus they showed one of my threads twice lul
Oh awesome since your threads are good, can you link these documentaries?

Is the first thumbnail meant to feature an actual incel?
they always do this. They never represent us right or address our actual talking points.
Instead they just grab a normie who was never incel to begin with and then act like all of this is just a mental disorder affecting grumpy teenagers.

they always do this. They never represent us right or address our actual talking points.
Instead they just grab a normie who was never incel to begin with and then act like all of this is just a mental disorder affecting grumpy teenagers.
Yeah I am going to have to watch these to laugh at them, there is almost no way its represented correctly though, an incorrect representation will be more entertaining to normies.

Yeah I am going to have to watch these to laugh at them, there is almost no way its represented correctly though, an incorrect representation will be more entertaining to normies.
normies wouldnt be able to shit on us while feeling good about it if they saw some of us niggas being rolled out in wheelchair with genetic diseases and life expectancy of 34

normies wouldnt be able to shit on us while feeling good about it if they saw some of us niggas being rolled out in wheelchair with genetic diseases and life expectancy of 34
Nah its more palatable to make us appear like hackers or something

(JFL What even is this)

Btw I am glad you are posting on this forum, I remember reading your shit in must read content, its sad that the posters there are not all regular forum members due to a myriad of members, I remember seeing you banned with a more recent join date and hoped you would post @RopeMaXXer is another user I wish I saw post regularly, I thoroughly enjoyed his must read post about "normalfagmaxxing" maybe even a bit too much!

Nah its more palatable to make us appear like hackers or something
View attachment 958008
(JFL What even is this)

Btw I am glad you are posting on this forum, I remember reading your shit in must read content, its sad that the posters there are not all regular forum members due to a myriad of members, I remember seeing you banned with a more recent join date and hoped you would post @RopeMaXXer is another user I wish I saw post regularly, I thoroughly enjoyed his must read post about "normalfagmaxxing" maybe even a bit too much!
yeah its hilarious how they still portrait as us white mid-tier to high-tier normies from america, when multiple surveys have shown that like 40% of the userbase is ethnic and a ton are from places like germany.

They cant show an ethnic, because ethnic + lookism = racism, and they can't deny the reality of racism, so they have to pick a seemingly privileged white person to represent us.

Also about the ban I got, yeah it lasted from april till now, took a while kek.