Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Look at this gift this man got for his EX-girlfriend.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't usually make posts like this unless I see something that surprises me, shows me just how bad it can get out there.

Valentine's Day is like Christmas for Internet sluts. It's when all the biggest OnlyFans stuff of the year goes up, it's when these ladies start really hitting content hard. Therefore, it's when they're the neediest. Valentine's Day and her birthday. These are the two days you really gotta impress her if she's an Instagram millionaire.

Take Jailyne Ojeda, for instance. A name you've probably never heard of, but she's apparently incredibly rich and famous. And somehow she's so needy, so narcissistic, that she will accept gifts from her simp ex-boyfriend. A teddy bear riding in on a horse trained to kneel to her, with a bouquet of roses heavy enough that she has to struggle to carry it. She then dances with the bear in front of her ex.

She doesn't care how unhealthy and desperate this is from him. There's no "You do realize we can't be together, you should stop doing these things for me, I know what you're trying to do and it won't work." She's perfectly happy to let delusional men ruin themselves in submission to her. The comments are full of people shocked and appalled at this, but her only response is "Why should I stop him if he wants to please me?"

Sadly, this is the only way to succeed as an Internet slut. You can't have a conscience. You have to be okay with exploiting people. It's a lot like love. You can only truly exploit others after you've learned to exploit yourself.

Type shit @wereqryan would do. She’s his exact type too

Tbf she's right, and all the whores in her situation are right.

If you have an army of simps ready to give everything they have just to satisfy you, why should they stop them?
All we need is TSD (total simpcuck death) and whores will stop whoring.

Tbf she's right, and all the whores in her situation are right.

If you have an army of simps ready to give everything they have just to satisfy you, why should they stop them?
All we need is TSD (total simpcuck death) and whores will stop whoring.

I will not blame the victim.

IMG 2864

10 pounds of makeup and a weird looking ass. Sometimes I think it’s the men who should be whipped

You should get off of Instagram, Frothy. That place rots your mind.

You know why she Has never posted her real boyfriend On social media? So she can keep getting gifts from cucks like him,

wow and shes a becky at best - it really is over

Bear faggot on a horse giving his giga whore ex flowers after getting cucked. He needs to stop simping for her and she needs to be honor killed in minecraft for being a degenerate slut.

that disgusting fake ass :feelspuke:

We're all grieving after that fixed match on Sunday. =(

If there was ever a time for me to believe that the NFL is fixed and that in a just world, glittering giggling farce wouldn't win, it would be now.

The comments are full of people shocked and appalled at this, but her only response is "Why should I stop him if he wants to please me?"
Shocked and appalled is definitely an overstatement. Seems like most of the comments are either heart eye emojis or people poking very light fun at it
I will not blame the victim.
Soy mentality

She doesn't care how unhealthy and desperate this is from him. There's no "You do realize we can't be together, you should stop doing these things for me, I know what you're trying to do and it won't work." She's perfectly happy to let delusional men ruin themselves in submission to her. The comments are full of people shocked and appalled at this, but her only response is "Why should I stop him if he wants to please me?"
Most users on this site would say "well he's got it coming to him." I don't think most people have empathy towards these guys that are so illogically stupid that they get taken advantage of by whores. It's awful to think those simps have a shred amount of hope of getting back with their ex when they don't realize it's over. It's done.

Her friends and followers are all laughing at that simp.

Most users on this site would say "well he's got it coming to him." I don't think most people have empathy towards these guys that are so illogically stupid that they get taken advantage of by whores. It's awful to think those simps have a shred amount of hope of getting back with their ex when they don't realize it's over. It's done.

Feels hypocritical to laugh at a victim, but then whine about how society doesn't show you compassion or sympathize with your struggle.

In the name of christendom, stop this degenerate naturalistic thinking at once.

Fucking simp retard

Free gifts for all! Stone the whore and the simp.

her outfit costs more than my life and she earned it all by being born with a hole
its not only her hole. her whole slut body make her rich. that fat ass, thin belly, fat tits, plump lips

Give me your instagram account I need it for pattaya