Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this fucking slut get mad when she realizes she aint going to get any money

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What a fucking slut gold digging bitch. JFL at her saying "we" and trying to snatch the ticket. Also stupid bitch was gonna toss him laptop off the balcony just cause she was angry, if I was him I wouldn't slapped her dumbass before telling her it was a prank. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The comments at least give me some hope, lots of guys are calling her out. But of course there is always those :soy:.

>we won
:feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL at the denial

Last edited:
I would just take my stuff and run and block her on everything

84FBC567 0605 47C7 AA3B FECA9CBC6B4A

giphy.gif

after she says WE won

What a fucking slut gold digging bitch. JFL at her saying "we" and trying to snatch the ticket. Also stupid bitch was gonna toss him laptop off the balcony just cause she was angry, if I was him I wouldn't slapped her dumbass before telling her it was a prank. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Reading this was funny enough without watching the video.

easy way to expose females, would probably set this up on my gf if I ever got one

fucking garbage humans that care so much for money

I honestly can't tell if this was staged because the way the bitch turns aggressive seems too real. Greedy hoes need to get checked. This tyrone-lite has a bunch of vids of his girl hitting him. He needs to put her in place and tell her to do some squats

I honestly can't tell if this was staged because the way the bitch turns aggressive seems too real. Greedy hoes need to get checked. This tyrone-lite has a bunch of vids of his girl hitting him. He needs to put her in place and tell her to do some squats
he'll get charged for rape if he did

thats why you only should pump and dump bitches

he'll get charged for rape if he did
JFL now that you mention that she was probably trying to bait him into hitting her so she can blackmail him into giving her the lottery.

well thats all he has to offer

She needs to get beat, fucking mud shark coal burner
My god racists always amaze me, that's the reason she needs to be beat, not because she's a roastie, not because she's a gold digging whore, but because she's fucking a black guy.

This is why I'll always say racism and inceldom can never truly co-exist, because to be racist means to take pride in your own race, which is ironically contradictory because if you are incel then you are a genetic failure of your own race, its illogical taking pride in something you aren't actually a part of, as far as your race is concerned you might as well be a "nigger" too.

I also notice a lot of racist incels tend to be copers - "Once we create that white ethnostate i'll have a chance"

Sure bud, sure, it won't just narrow down all white women's choice to white chads, it'll somehow open up a path for you.

Last edited:
My god racists always amaze me, that's the reason she needs to be beat, not because she's a roastie, not because she's a gold digging whore, but because she's fucking a black guy.

This is why I'll always say racism and inceldom can never truly co-exist, because to be racists means to take pride in your own race, which is ironically contradictory because if you are incel then you are a genetic failure of your own race, its illogical taking pride in something you aren't actually a part of, as far as your race is concerned you might as well be a "nigger" too.

I also notice a lot of racist incels tend to be copers - "Once we create that white ethnostate i'll have a chance"

Sure bud, sure, it won't just narrow down all white women's choice to white chads, it'll somehow open up a path for you.

:bluepill:

it won't just narrow down all white women's choice to white chads
its a numbers game ultimately, whites are the only race under a billion people, poised to be basically zero by the end of the current century. White chads being too high inhib compared to their ethnic counterparts and not impregnating all the white stacies is part of the problem in that regard.

JFL now that you mention that she was probably trying to bait him into hitting her so she can blackmail him into giving her the lottery.
high iq, I didn't even think of that kek.

That´s what she get for fucking niggers.

She couldn't stop spewing how WE should spend the money.

Why the fuck do any males get in relationships in Current Year?

She couldn't stop spewing how WE should spend the money.

Why the fuck do any males get in relationships in Current Year?
WE WE WE WE WE

JFL when she said WE should go shopping and he just said "no I'm". The change of tone as she realized he was gonna fuck her over was hilarious

yo I wanna break her fuckin nose. Typical whore

look how short that fuckin gnome is. date within your race and your heightsmatch you fucking mudshark cum dumpster

1.6million subs on that guys youtube channel, he's raking in money already so he probably hired this chick to take part in this and will give her 1-5k probably for appearing in it

This is why I'll always say racism and inceldom can never truly co-exist, because to be racist means to take pride in your own race, which is ironically contradictory because if you are incel then you are a genetic failure of your own race, its illogical taking pride in something you aren't actually a part of, as far as your race is concerned you might as well be a "nigger" too.

As a white vrigin, once all these mudsharks convert to the white cock, I'll have a chance to snoop in and drink the creampie of an Aryan Chad that impregnated her with the strong seed of the white man

I feel like I'm watching a zoo exhibit...

what is this normie prank garbage.

low iq video

peep The Money Team Hat

I don't believe these couples prank videos they all seem fake to me

one of the lowest iqvideos ive seen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6