Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this fat ,ugly, lazy, disgusting pig (image)

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
IMG_5989.jpg

Wow. She has a higher bodycount than every user here combined probably.

All the food she consumes in a minute can be used to feed an African village for a month.

Wow. She has a higher bodycount than every user here combined probably.
I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Let’s all pray for that leather belt.

The fact she has more options than all of us combined is just insanity

and the disgusting pig even has a tattoo :feelspuke:

Still posesses higher SMV than any of us here.

The fact she has more options than all of us combined is just insanity
In the long run almost all obese women end up with other obese men. Those 1000 Tinder matches are mostly because most men swipe right on everyone.

She can EASILY get with her looks match, but to say that she can get with some Chad (at least long term) is an over statement.

Still posesses higher SMV than any of us here.
In the long run almost all obese women end up with other obese men. Those 1000 Tinder matches are mostly because most men swipe right on everyone.

She can EASILY get with her looks match, but to say that she can get with some Chad (at least long term) is an over statement.

I will never marry a foid with ugly tattoos.

Infinite SMV :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Bullshit. In the long run almost all obese women end up with other obese men. Those 1000 Tinder matches are mostly because most men swipe right on everyone.

She can EASILY get with her looks match, but to say that she can get with some Chad (at least long term) is an over statement. In the long run she will get with some obese dude with a 4 inch penis, buried under all his fat. How often do you see some morbidly obese person with a fit man by her side?

Bullshit. In the long run almost all obese women end up with other obese men. Those 1000 Tinder matches are mostly because most men swipe right on everyone.

She can EASILY get with her looks match, but to say that she can get with some Chad (at least long term) is an over statement. In the long run she will get with some obese dude with a 4 inch penis, buried under all his fat. How often do you see some morbidly obese person with a fit man by her side?
I see it a lot.

Its pretty rare for a fat pig to get with a good looking man.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Its pretty rare for a fat pig to get with a good looking man.

In Brazil i see a lot of decent looking skinny men dating obese women, they are not chad, but sometimes i see guys who are over 6'2 and decent looking with obese women.
Low IQ brazillians will accept anything.

In Brazil i see a lot of decent looking skinny men dating obese women, they are not chad, but sometimes i see guys who are over 6'2 and decent looking with obese women.
Low IQ brazillians will accept anything.
Okay, but you live in South America where the foids are like 1000X fatter than the men

Okay, but you live in South America where the foids are like 1000X fatter than the men
Maybe, but i see a lot of fat men and most of the time they are alone.

She still chad only