Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at this dark skin currycel with white stacy

Foid needed a consistent bux " and got her consistent bux "

The darker the better, the blacker the berry, sweeter the juice. Dark males attract more than white boys, dark represents virility, manhood, white represents feminine grace, frail masculinity, woke-minded. The Black cock, male, is at the top, the others are just darks who benefit from their dark skin. The fetish of snow bunnies is to get bred by the dark males, they seek to be stained, to carry the seed of these overly masculine, stinky-ass males who are more bold in mind than the frail white boy that kneels to blm. The darker, stronger their belief that the male is very masculine.

The darker the better, the blacker the berry, sweeter the juice. Dark males attract more than white boys, dark represents virility, manhood, white represents feminine grace, frail masculinity, woke-minded. The Black cock, male, is at the top, the others are just darks who benefit from their dark skin. The fetish of snow bunnies is to get bred by the dark males, they seek to be stained, to carry the seed of these overly masculine, stinky-ass males who are more bold in mind than the frail white boy that kneels to blm
It's over for non bulls

jfl why are you trying to get validation from that retard? he calls everyone a nigger except himself including middle easterners
Not validation,he asked me to post my skin tone.I know he is a racist retard

Curry bulls are taking your aryan queens. Suck the mog, you pathetic cumskins.

Same, I'm a Tamil OBC that lives in the US :feelshaha::feelshaha: the curries on the site are either dravidians or indo-aryan manlets

BTW there's a General Category for castes in Tamil Nadu? I thought everyone was either sc/st, obc, or forward caste
Lol damn didn't expect another Tamil guy.All forward castes come under general category

Do you get a halo for being forward caste in TN? Do Dravidian nationalists hate you?
Yep the halo effect is definitely there and lot of OBC guys hated me for it.That's why i moved to north.

Hm, how did you get blackpilled? Couldn't you just have ascended with a pajeeta using upper caste halo?
I'm skinny and highly NT,pajeetas hate me due to this.All the other Dravidians mog me with their frame and low NT.Currently in the process of bulkmaxxing so I hope i can ascend with a ugly to average pajeeta

Have you tried getting an arranged marriage or is that harder to get by now?
You need a very good high paying software job to get arrange marriage and i have no interest in it because I'll probably get divorce raped and get stripped of my wealth.My face is a 4/10 good upper face but my weak chin fucks ups everything but i can manage that with a beard.Also i have dark eye circles and dark forehead,need to bleach that fuck outta it and make my skintone even,currently studymaxxing to get a job but my high iq has dwindled due to inceldom and struggling right now due to loneliness

Hmmm I see. Do you know if curries are transitioning to Western-style dating with maximum freedom for foids i.e. Tinder or sticking to the traditional, caste-based, arranged marriages with dowry?
Differs in different state,in TN dating is ver less except in metro cities.Arranged marriages are still the norm for high caste and obc with dowry.Still a lot of foids run away from the home and marry a low caste dalit due to love and some parents agree but some parents brutally murder the couple and it still happens everyday but I'm seeing high divorce rates in arrange marriages associated with my caste.Foids only marry for money,there is no intimacy in the marriage

The foid must have some kind of weird fetish. Still, curry ascended.

low iq asf she's ugly and he's a high tier tamoul

Racemixing should be banned
Also how stupid can you be to fuck a currycel when you are the most privileged race and gender ?Maybe he personalitymaxxed too much every Stacy gets wet when she sees him ?If this manlet,dark skinned framelet currycel ascended maybe it's not over.Whitepill for us.

Last edited:
thats not a chad LMAO. also this is just one of those outlier cases, it doesn't disprove that curries on average face the blackpill and are ignored by foids everyday