Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at this dark skin currycel with white stacy

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Screenshot 20221125 1221032
Screenshot 20221125 1219452

Screenshot 20221125 1220472

Pure suifuel for shitskins like me and @IncelKing.Dark skin currycel=fakecel

Last edited:
you realize @IncelKing thinks he's a darkskin curry.

Fucking iqlet, "Stacy"
He has a good jaw, chadpreet lite

He is chadpreet?He will be treated worse than garbage man in curryland
Stop coping fag, he mogs your average curry to death. Not my fault they set the bar too low.
If you mog him get out of the forum

3rd pic shows decent jaw. Mogs me.

Even bone structure wise many curries look like that guy, you guys think the avg curry looks like your 4chan depiction of some 5'2 bald bug-eyed skinny fat manlet
Htn curry for sure, I guess I'm too much of an incel I rate him high.
Moggers.is

He is chadpreet?He will be treated worse than garbage man in curryland
He wouldn't be getting white foids if he was as subhuman as you make it out to be.
Female gaze is what matters, not some autists arguing about his looks on an incel forum

He looks like a supermodel compared to me and currycels i saw. Foid like that would rather cut off her vagina and eat it than touching me. There are cases of everything (outliers), its a big world.

Stop coping fag, he mogs your average curry to death. Not my fault they set the bar too low.
If you mog him get out of the forum
No wonder you are on my ignore list.You are retarded if you think he is chadpreet lite.

Last edited:
He looks like a supermodel compared to me and currycels i saw. Foid like that would rather cut off her vagina and eat it than touching me. There are cases of everything (outliers), its a big world.
@Misogynist Curry 卐 :feelsUnreal:

Brutal dark skin pill. Darker curries do better with mayo foids than lightskin curries

No wonder you are on my ignore list.You are retarded if you think he is chadpreet lite.
View attachment 679355
You are retarded if you call that foid a Stacy.
I'm not good at rating men, so what?
I'm not a looksmax faggot saving random pictures of men, go back to .org cocksucker

That is NOT his child, just look at it's skin complexion.

This is obviously satire; it's over for him they're probably friends or it's betabux

The other thing is she's not a stacy; she's not good looking just be honest

She's just a roastie everyone's stacy because of the inceldom plight today

Also the foid isn't stacy but high tier becky.
Dhruv Rathee's wife is stacy.

we are 8 000 000 000 people on earth.
if outliers are 2%, then 160 000 000 people are outliers. Which is quite a large number.

Thus, seeing outliers doesn't disprove anything.

Just Be Ethnic

Stop being retarded Bones matter way more than skin if you not in asia. (she not a stacy but she ok)

Atleast he upgraded his genetics

That is NOT his child, just look at it's skin complexion.
It's his most Indian children look white due to genetic similarities

Stars and planets alligned for that dude.
He born WAY better looking than the average curry AND moneymaxxed AAAAND also found a Becky that gave him holes due to her fetish for ethnics.
It requires a fuckton of luck.
Chadpree gon be cucked like any other man on earth soon or later but i don't expect lucky bluepilled boys to fight our battles. Let him be the NPC he is untill the day, let him enjoy his bubble till it lasts.

Let's move on.

Last edited:
The guy is good looking…

Is this hopefuel for ethnics?:feelshehe:

BIC theory
Big Indian cock

There's a glitch in the matrix once in a while